Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 74 chassis in Phoenix AZ Area. $300 obo
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
bryanc
I have a 74 2.0 chassis that I need to get rid of (soon!) I will consider parting it out if there is interest. I can deliver the chassis within a 50 or so mile radius of Phoenix. Farther for a beerchug.gif

The good: 3 quarter panels are in good shape. This car has A/C parts in it (less compressor). Windshield, driver, and rear glass is good.

The bad: It's missing the RR trailing arm, and the passenger door is an early one. Trunk is tweaked plus someone mounted a CB antenna right in the middle of it sawzall-smiley.gif .

There is rust in the longs, the extent of which I don't really know. The car was pretty solid when I pulled the engine and transmission.

More pictures coming this weekend.

Pictures:

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
rymann
pm sent
pete-stevers
perhaps pop some pics of the hell hole, with close ups near the battery tray, this may be a perfect car for an eastcoaster
bryanc
QUOTE(pete-stevers @ Nov 20 2009, 08:33 PM) *

perhaps pop some pics of the hell hole, with close ups near the battery tray, this may be a perfect car for an eastcoaster

I'll post some more tonight. The hell-hole is probably ok. The main rust is in the long along the driver door jamb.

FYI, I can deliver this car along I-10 between Phoenix and Houston in January.
bryanc
More pictures are HERE!

Of particular interest is the hell-hole:

IPB Image

and the rust on the longitudinal along the door:

IPB Image
JeffBowlsby
Anyone thinking creamsicle914.jpg?

Whats the VIN and paint code? biggrin.gif
x98boardwell
Any interest in selling the center console? Price? I do not need the gages... just the console. What type of shape is it in. I also have a/c so this would work.

Thanks,
Bryan
bryanc
QUOTE(x98boardwell @ Dec 4 2009, 07:54 PM) *

Any interest in selling the center console? Price? I do not need the gages... just the console. What type of shape is it in. I also have a/c so this would work.

Thanks,
Bryan

The console is in very good shape. A deal fell through for the console at $75 with gauges, so I guess $25 without would be a fair price.

bryanc
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Dec 4 2009, 07:45 AM) *

Anyone thinking creamsicle914.jpg?

Whats the VIN and paint code? biggrin.gif

VIN is 4742915041. I don't know the paint code, I can look that up when I get back to Phoenix.
bryanc
BUMP!!! This car needs to go...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.