Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Richmond, VA transmssion clinic
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
Originally I posted that I would do clinics where ever people organized. Ohio did not organize until there was a post specifically for them with a shop already picked out. So, I though I would give it a shot in Richmond since Scotty B has offered to host.

Any interest in a clinic here? Toss up some dates, I am pretty open smile.gif
type47
You want dates before or after X-mas? How 'bout the weekend of Martin Luther King/Lee-Jackson Monday holiday?
Dr Evil
After would likely be best.
type47
Root is also interested for his bike transmission...
Dr Evil
Tell him to post. Jeez rolleyes.gif

So far, you are free because you won the rebuild at the ECC, Root is free because he does things for me....smile.gif
stepuptotheMike
I would be all over a Richmond date. Was looking at Hershey... but Richmond would work mucho better for me.

Mike
Dr Evil
Cool. Richmond works better for me, too. Any excuse to hang with my pal Scotty B. smile.gif

When would work for you, Mike?
stepuptotheMike
If it's going to be more towards the spring... I can be flexible. March looks fairly open. Latter part of April looks decent. May, I can look on how things shape up for everybody else.

Mike
Dr Evil
Right now, Dec is out, Feb has something scheduled toward the end, but is open other wise, Jan is also good. Dont limit yourself to the spring smile.gif Its not like it will be snowing in Richmond like it will here.
anderssj
I'm interested . . . King/Lee/Jackson weekend would be good. Late FEB is OK too if I can get away from work.

THANKS!

Steve A-
type47
QUOTE(anderssj @ Nov 18 2009, 07:02 PM) *

Late FEB is OK too

President's Day weekend?
jdogg
I would definitely be interested...>Will this be the same format as the others? I have 2 boxes I'd like to go through...One needs 1st & 2nd synchros(at least), and the other is unknown.
How does it work with parts that are necessary? Do you have pretty much everything we might need with you? Got a price list?
Dr Evil
Jason, click on the links in my signature to the other clinics and you can see how things are run. We can order parts ahead of time, and I have some with me as well.

Everyone else that wants to do it at the end of Fed after I said, "Feb has something scheduled toward the end", no can do. Pres weekend is booked with OH. wink.gif
type11969
If Hershey isn't happening I might be able to make it down to this. I'll be gone most of Feb though.
Dr Evil
It doesnt have to be Feb. I havent checked into Hershey, yet.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.