Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TOP SECRET
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
hot_shoe914
Okay people, pay close attention. There will be a very important annoucement made in the next week or so. You DO NOT want to miss it. Stay tuned for more details!

Shoe
Socalandy
When I pulled up this thread my Norton flaged it as SPAM laugh.gif
URY914
I am on the edge of my seat.....
db9146
I'm not sure I can hold my breath that long..... yellowsleep[1].gif
jimtab
Is this gonna be that they finally looked on the back side of a Mayan calender and found that it's continued on the back?
tod914
Slapped on some depends.. staring at my monitor like a mental patient.
914four
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Nov 21 2009, 01:03 AM) *

Okay people, pay close attention. There will be a very important annoucement made in the next week or so. You DO NOT want to miss it. Stay tuned for more details!

Shoe

You must have inside information that the NCAA is going to sanction both Florida and Alabama which will put Arkansas in the SEC playoff game with the possibility of being the national champion this year. smilie_pokal.gif
bandjoey
You're getting married......But to which girlfriend??? w00t.gif
Gint
...blueball...
tat2dphreak
You're getting married......But to which girlfriend???

or boyfriend? not that there's anything wrong with that wink.gif
spare time toys
You found out Memphis style BBQ isnt that good icon8.gif and are shipping in a truckload of TEXAS REAL BBQ drooley.gif
turboturtle
Oh my. I'm dyeing over here! I needed some good humor this morning! LMAO
reverie
So the free buffet isn't vegetarian?

QUOTE(spare time toys @ Nov 21 2009, 08:59 AM) *

You found out Memphis style BBQ isnt that good icon8.gif and are shipping in a truckload of TEXAS REAL BBQ drooley.gif

spare time toys
QUOTE(reverie @ Nov 21 2009, 11:57 AM) *

So the free buffet isn't vegetarian?

QUOTE(spare time toys @ Nov 21 2009, 08:59 AM) *

Part of it is the cow didnt eat meat chowtime.gif
Cap'n Krusty
Oh, just kick the closet door down and come out ........... Nobody here cares

The Cap'n
URY914
914's ARE really VWs???? shades.gif
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Nov 21 2009, 01:24 PM) *

I agree with the Krusty one.

Zach
Mikey914
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Nov 21 2009, 10:49 AM) *

QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Nov 21 2009, 01:24 PM) *

I agree with the Krusty one.

Zach

Just don't paint you 914 rainbow.
Drums66
Come with it!!......I like surprises bs.gif popcorn[1].gif

But please..........no gender changes. LOL
JRust
Damn it! I know my 914Rustorations website is almost done. How the heck did you know confused24.gif . Nobody can keep a secret these days dry.gif lol-2.gif
IronHillRestorations
C'mon Shoe, if your gonna tell everyone it ain't top secret! biggrin.gif
blitZ
Let me guess, getting that gender change operation?
hot_shoe914
Nice to know I have your attention, I will try to toss out a couple of hints. poke.gif
SGB
After those reminder pics of your creamedcicle, we are a little anxious.
hot_shoe914
First hint has been shown.
Kansas 914
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Nov 21 2009, 06:44 PM) *

Hmmm - Your Avatar has changed....
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Kansas 914 @ Nov 21 2009, 06:47 PM) *

I need to talk to you about our other venture. We have a slight problem.
Kansas 914
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Nov 21 2009, 06:49 PM) *

QUOTE(Kansas 914 @ Nov 21 2009, 06:47 PM) *

I need to talk to you about our other venture. We have a slight problem.

Top Secret PM sent....
Mark Henry
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Nov 21 2009, 07:44 PM) *

You got new tits?
jmill
QUOTE(jimtab @ Nov 21 2009, 09:07 AM) *

Is this gonna be that they finally looked on the back side of a Mayan calender and found that it's continued on the back?

I blew coffee out my nose on this one. av-943.gif
ClayPerrine
I know the answer... has to do with next October.....

Click to view attachment

6freak
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Nov 21 2009, 09:17 PM) *

Click to view attachment

next October your driving a smart car down US HWY 129 out of Memphis never to look back
Hellbender?
Click to view attachment

Cherahola Skyway?
Click to view attachment

Tail of the Dragon?
w00t.gif w00t.gif

Say What? When? Damn!!!!
Oh please let my car be running next fall!!

KP
Sparky
Since I am currently between P-cars I'll have to do it in a Jetta sad.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Nov 21 2009, 11:17 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Close, end of September.
bandjoey
Dear Ride Clearinghouse 2010: Please get this on the calendar asap so we can start the schedule conflict thread! Thank You. The Management. popcorn[1].gif
D1A3
I hear the cops have been pretty bad up there lately. We did the Run under the "South East Classic" title a few years ago and a lot of folks on here joined. I'm in for another run up there, so count me in!

PS: I might want to go first since no one else can keep up with me! driving.gif

6freak
QUOTE(D1A3 @ Nov 22 2009, 04:23 PM) *

I hear the cops have been pretty bad up there lately. We did the Run under the "South East Classic" title a few years ago and a lot of folks on here joined. I'm in for another run up there, so count me in!

dont let your tweety bird ass overload your aligator mouth av-943.gif or in other words dont let your mouth write a check your ass (or car) cant cash poke.gif
D1A3
QUOTE(6freak @ Nov 22 2009, 09:10 PM) *

dont let your tweety bird ass overload your aligator mouth av-943.gif or in other words dont let your mouth write a check your ass (or car) cant cash poke.gif

I would love to see you out here on The Dragon and/or on the track. But oh, wait... your car probably won't make it this far East... Maybe you can borrow someone elses? av-943.gif
6freak
QUOTE(D1A3 @ Nov 23 2009, 05:52 AM) *

QUOTE(6freak @ Nov 22 2009, 09:10 PM) *

I would love to see you out here on The Dragon and/or on the track. But oh, wait... your car probably won't make it this far East... Maybe you can borrow someone elses? av-943.gif

Damn i wish GA was not so far away sounds like your calling me out...lol..But the real ? lies in which car i want to use my factory 6 or my Dad`s factory 6 or maybe my brothers factory 6 or maybe one of my best friends 2008 Z-06 idea.gif ...but anywho Ive heard that was one great road ..I dont get to aggressive on the street ...but on the track i let it all hang out and push pretty hard......Ask Mark B about willows raceway Damn the was a fun track...theres video somewhere......you guys have a great time and be safe
detoxcowboy
As she said is it a "Big Secret" or a "Little Secret". Like the Cap'n said thoings are getting Gay around here..
Jake Raby
...and Aircooled Heaven is only a few miles away.. I'd be willing to open the doors again for this as long as it doesn't interfere with either our SCCA or Land Speed Racing schedules..
scotty b
Will I be snubbed if I show up in the 944? Same ? goes for Jakes place..... rolleyes.gif
bandjoey
We had a water cooler this year...all welcome as long as the wine and cheese is left at home, but 914's get choice parking lol-2.gif
Jake Raby
The house is equally divided here now.. Up front its all air, in the back its all water...
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(scotty b @ Nov 23 2009, 07:12 PM) *

Will I be snubbed if I show up in the 944? Same ? goes for Jakes place..... rolleyes.gif

Well, since you are going to do my LE in exchange for my motorhome, you can drive the wasser pumper. You can park it next to Robyn's.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Jake Raby @ Nov 23 2009, 11:53 AM) *

...and Aircooled Heaven is only a few miles away.. I'd be willing to open the doors again for this as long as it doesn't interfere with either our SCCA or Land Speed Racing schedules..

Jake, we will be in touch with you about this. I have the dates and we can see if it fits into your racing schedule.

Thanks for the offer,
Donald
Jake Raby
I hope we can make it work. We have two events in October that I can't miss.. The SARRC championship and my Wife's Land Speed Racing event.
hot_shoe914
Any day now. You won't want to miss out on this so stay tuned!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.