Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 73 2.0 Fuel Injectors and gas tank sending unit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tod914
4 used fuel injectors from my 73 2.0. They all function fine. I'm replaceing mine with a set of nos ones I had laying around. Be happy to send directly to Witchhunter if you want them cleaned and calibrated so you can save some on shipping. $110 for all 4 shipped.

Working fuel tank sending unit from my 73 2.0. Think I have an new gasket for it as well. $30.00 plus shipping costs.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

edrotol
QUOTE(tod914 @ Nov 22 2009, 08:24 AM) *

New Bosch 75-76 2.0 fuel pump, still in the unopened bag. $160 new from Pelican - $110 shipped. Decided to stay with my 73 style pump.

4 used fuel injectors from my 73 2.0. They all function fine. I'm replaceing mine with a set of nos ones I had laying around. Be happy to send directly to Witchhunter if you want them cleaned and calibrated so you can save some on shipping. $110 for all 4 shipped.

Working sending unit from my 73 2.0. Think I have an new gasket for it as well. $30.00 plus shipping costs.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

PM sent for the pump.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.