Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: What some people will do to a car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bdstone914
I came across this Fiat 124 in a parts yard. Interesting paint job with polished stones glued all over the car. The top was recovered in astro type turf.
Looks like some one was taking too many drugs.
swood
24 hours of Lemons candidate
jmill
That must be your local Pick-a-Part. I'd recognize those jackstands anywhere. Is it still only $1 to get in? If I was bored I would head over there and spend the day looking for parts. Man, I miss that place. Wisconsin doesn't have any.
ME733
popcorn[1].gif ...Look closer ! bet you can find some JC WHITNEY parts ! could be they are "collector Items"...and you could be filthy rich.!...... popcorn[1].gif
DBCooper
I imagine this post is going to give Pat originality nightmares for months. Maybe years. That's an Art Car. An older and modest one. An ancestor of these:

IPB Image

It's a parallel universe except that top VW spins. Or a man-sized Trojan, with a Tim Taylor motorization upgrade:

IPB Image

Look how those women smile!

IPB Image

My fave Texas overstatement:

IPB Image

Or your wife's nightmare palmetto bug (big roaches for you Yankees):

IPB Image

Or mouse:

IPB Image

They're a Houston institution. For charity and a lot of fun, for absolutely no good reason except that it's fun. Check More Out Here.
914Sixer
Looks like a car left over from the Houston Art Car Show held every year.
Drums66
Some very creative projects !!:idea: popcorn[1].gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Nov 22 2009, 08:52 PM) *

What some people will do to a car

Taken from this thread:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=38754

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.