Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S: Weber 40mm Carbs w/intakes and linkage $375
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
type2man
One set of 40mm Webers complete with linkage and manifolds. Earlier style Italian carbs that have the later style accelerator pump. 50 idles and 155 mains. Clean set of carbs. Came off my 914 about 3 months ago. I stepped up to Dells. $375 plus $15 to ship.

I also have a large assortment of Carb parts for both Weber and Dellorto such as intakes, linkages, heim joints, rebuild kits and parts carbs so email me if you need anything for them.

Patrick

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
swood
Dibs...let's talk please.
Thanks!
ruste356
Dear 914 Carb Master, I bought a 1975 914 approximately 1 year ago. The engine "stuttered" on acceleration. Since then I have done everything imaginable to get rid of it.. all to no avail. Points, wires, plugs, condenser, checked valve lash ect. Fuel pump seems to give equal pressure on each side..Noticed recently that I couldn't balance the left weber. In fact, it only runs good when air is restricted to this carb. Noticed this when I held my hand over either intake. Took carbs off and cleaned every jet, hole, ect. Floats look good, needle valves look clean, no tears in pump.. in fact they look recently rebuilt. Did notice they are 2.0l heads on a 1.8l car. Also, at the butterfly the throat is stamped "28". Jets/ air correction are 115/205. Most 2.0l cars I know have bigger intakes and jets/air correction. Linkages all work perfect and manifolds bolt up nice (however, I am missing the plastic block spacers bw/ the intake and the manifolds). Wife wants her spot back in the garage immediately. Save me.. what do you recommend? Even if I got them to balance, are these carbs too small? Would yours work? Would you sell them independent of the linkages, or other parts? Help before evil wife cuts off my hobby. Do you have othre carb parts that you would recommend? Sincerely, Rustymabrey@yahoo.com or call at 912-656-7556. Desparate!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.