Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Photos for the event launch
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
rick 918-S
Mary gave me her blessing to post these photos for the launch of the up coming event.
rick 918-S
Couple more of Lukes place
rick 918-S
I have a colage (sp) sent to me of Lee from Mary. It's on a word doc and I can't attach it. I think I can print it and then scan it as a JPG. unless someone has a better idea.
Kansas 914
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Nov 23 2009, 11:08 AM) *

I have a colage (sp) sent to me of Lee from Mary. It's on a word doc and I can't attach it. I think I can print it and then scan it as a JPG. unless someone has a better idea.

I will convert it to a PDF so it is easily moved around.

EDIT: I just looked and it is already a PDF - what do you want to do with it (post it here?) I can cull some of the images and make them separate jpgs
Kansas 914
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Nov 23 2009, 11:04 AM) *

Mary gave me her blessing to post these photos for the launch of the up coming event.

I think the photos are okay but I would refrain from using Luke's name at this point. We can give the address to those that show up for the build. I would not like to post the address or details on the web - he has nice toys in there. I need to double check his security system - I sell CCTV and Card Access and should be able to beef it up if need be.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Kansas 914 @ Nov 23 2009, 02:12 PM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Nov 23 2009, 11:04 AM) *

I think the photos are okay but I would refrain from using Luke's name at this point. We can give the address to those that show up for the build. I would not like to post the address or details on the web - he has nice toys in there. I need to double check his security system - I sell CCTV and Card Access and should be able to beef it up if need be.

OK, Gotcha, Thanks for fixing that collage. Here it is. I wonder if we host it on a service like photo bucket or something we can bring it in larger?
Kansas 914
Resized

Click to view attachment
Kansas 914
Linked image

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.