Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS/ Custom Dash Gauges w/LED stip lighting
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Als914
For Sale: a later set of SILVER inner/outer rings with LED BLUE STRIP lighting. Each gauge has a minimum of 15 miniature LED BLUE bulbs on a continuous strip. Each gauge housing has been hand polished to a highly reflective inner surface. New GLASS is installed replacing the scratched plastic lenses.
For sale are the gauges ONLY. Price is $170 + working cores of the same type. An additional $65 without cores. Payment meathod to be arranged.

Sold
racerbvd
Those look sweet!!!
Als914
QUOTE(racerbvd @ Nov 23 2009, 01:07 PM) *

Tose look sweet!!!

Thanks BVD.
AL
516randy
These look great.
lucky25
QUOTE(Als914 @ Nov 23 2009, 11:47 AM) *

For Sale: a later set of SILVER inner/outer rings with LED BLUE STRIP lighting. Each gauge has a minimum of 15 miniature LED BLUE bulbs on a continuous strip. Each gauge housing has been hand polished to a highly reflective inner surface. New GLASS is installed replacing the scratched plastic lenses.
For sale are the gauges ONLY. Price is $170 + working cores of the same type. An additional $65 without cores. Payment meathod to be arranged.

pm sent
Als914
Sold
lucky25
these look better in person than in the pics
thanks Al.......

Lucky25
Gigamight
Those look pretty dang nice. I don't have the cash to spend on my dash just yet, but I am wondering if you can change the colors upon request. I would prefer red to go with the exterior color. I might consider this later down the road.
Als914
QUOTE(Gigamight @ Dec 2 2009, 08:26 AM) *

Those look pretty dang nice. I don't have the cash to spend on my dash just yet, but I am wondering if you can change the colors upon request. I would prefer red to go with the exterior color. I might consider this later down the road.

Thanks
I have these posted on the Vendor Forum also with the available LED colors, Red is available. I will be installing Red in some gauges later this week and will post pics in the Vendor Forum so pop in every once in a while to view and when you're ready pm me.
BTW, your're retro is looking nice. Hope to see it on it's feet soon.
Al
Als914
QUOTE(lucky25 @ Dec 2 2009, 07:45 AM) *

these look better in person than in the pics
thanks Al.......

Lucky25

Glad you like em Dave! Can't wait to see your 914 completed.
Al
racerbvd
Are you open to any trades for a set or two???

Thanks,
Als914
QUOTE(racerbvd @ Dec 2 2009, 04:59 PM) *

Are you open to any trades for a set or two???

Thanks,

Hey Byron,
I may be? I noticed you have a complete A/C system and some seats. Forward some pic's to me and we will continue the dialog. Always willing to help and be helped.
Al
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.