Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Engman fuse panel paid for itself today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
I for some reason decided to remove my front turn signal on the right side (the complete housing). I did this over the weekend and forgot I had been playing around as I had driven it a few times.

Well this morning I noticed that my Alt light was dimly illuminated, and to my horror no out put on the gage. I'm thinking not again I put in a used alternator as I had no choice over the weekend, and hey only about 20K on it, I should be OK.

I'm swearing under my breath until I notice that there's a dim glow under the dash, sure enough blown fuse, and guess what turn signals. Bingo, I knew what happened, I did it to my self, but it was a much easier catch when the blown fuses light up.

Thanks for making this great product!
john grier
I am happy for you smile.gif
Now if it worked for my wiper blades then beerchug.gif
Then I would be happy laugh.gif
But then again I have not bought it yet mad.gif chair.gif
orange914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 23 2009, 05:06 PM) *

I'm swearing under my breath until I notice that there's a dim glow under the dash, sure enough blown fuse, and guess what turn signals.Thanks for making this great product!

does it have a feature that lights to show a blown fuse?

mike
Mikey914
It actually came with the fuses that light up when blown. That combined witht the graphic of the associated fuse allowed me to streamline the reasoning process quite a bit.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.