Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free struts, A arms, Cross members, Tortion Bars, Rear springs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
I have several front suspensions from 914's that were parted out. All are 73 and later struts with no cartridges, A arms are without sway are tabs in most cases. Prefer local pickup but will ship at cost for a $10 fee. Several sets of stock torsion bars and rear springs. Springs are stock three dot late type. All measure with in spec. I have too many of these parts and would like to see someone that could use them.
Shipping from 92505 CA

Bruce
dlestep
I could use the rear sway bar with drop links, if you have them...
Dave
jj83118
Hi,

Could you quote me the cost for shipping a set of front struts to a business address at 83002?

Thanks,

Jim
gcrotvik
Hi Bruce,

This original posting for free struts etc. is quite old. I saw it because someone else replied to it. But, do you still have a set of boge struts to give away for shipping costs? If so, I'd be interested.

Also, I'm looking for a charcoal filter bracket for a 74 2.0. The link is here: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=116534. More than happy to pay for all parts and shipping.

Let me know on both parts.

Regards,

Greg
arty914
Hey Bruce, Would you happen to have a front sway bar setup?

Thanks, Art
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.