Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some action items from our phone call 11-22-09
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
rick 918-S
Rick to keep working on getting graphics for the shirts and art for the window sticker. I will talk to Mc Mark about cutting us some vinyl from Todds design.

Rick and Rob to work on the launch wording for the event.

Rob to put together an entry form for the attendees.

Rob to collect money and information for shirt orders.

Mike to speak with Mary about getting a home base hotel and group discount if possible. Please warn her about what happened to McMark when he got stuffed by the Hilton when he didn't meet his minimum blocked room number.

Rick to follow up with Joe Sharp and a couple of others to see if they have an RC Car to loan out for the event.

My mind went numb about a half hour ago. Anyone else want to add stuff here's the place.
Kansas 914
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Nov 23 2009, 11:26 PM) *

Mike to speak with Mary about getting a home base hotel and group discount if possible. Please warn her about what happened to McMark when he got stuffed by the Hilton when he didn't meet his minimum blocked room number.

I have a message into Mary asking her about the progress of the rate negotiation. I also offered her the help of my company's travel person if she wanted the help.

I told her we wanted to launch Thursday with all the hotel detail in the first post.
tat2dphreak
I'm sorry I could not make the call. I am still battling a sinus infection.

let me take some of the responsibility, I'm sure there's something in this list I can get taken care of smile.gif I think I still have some entry forms I made for MUSR a few years ago, if that would help.
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Nov 24 2009, 07:07 AM) *

let me take some of the responsibility, I'm sure there's something in this list I can get taken care of smile.gif I think I still have some entry forms I made for MUSR a few years ago, if that would help.

No problem Wayne. I hope you feel better. Yes, if you have prior art with the sign up forms, please do.

Thanks,
Rob
rick 918-S
QUOTE(RobW @ Nov 24 2009, 07:49 AM) *

No problem Wayne. I hope you feel better. Yes, if you have prior art with the sign up forms, please do.

Thanks,
Rob

Cool! That would help a bunch. One lees thing to think about. Can you just tweek it a bit to get our event title on it?

The Lee Cyr Memorial 914 Build Off Classic
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Nov 24 2009, 08:08 AM) *

QUOTE(RobW @ Nov 24 2009, 07:49 AM) *

Thanks,
Rob

Cool! That would help a bunch. One lees thing to think about. Can you just tweek it a bit to get our event title on it?

The Lee Cyr Memorial 914 Build Off Classic

Done
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.