Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS; Metal GT flares -SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JRust
Hey guys I bought these a month or so back from another member. I really want them & waited a long time to get them. Unfortunately I am running low on funds & trying to finish my Creamsicle. So I have decided to let these go. I paid $600 for them & that is all I am asking for them. Never been installed obviously. I believe they are AA repro's from the first run they did.

I also have a set of 993 wheels that would work well with them. $400 plus shipping
hwgunner
I will take them for my project car. paypal or company check? email me at hwgunner at msn.com
computers4kids
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Nov 25 2009, 03:57 PM) *

I will take them for my project car. paypal or company check? email me at hwgunner at msn.com

for the red car? piratenanner.gif
JRust
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Nov 25 2009, 04:57 PM) *

Sent a PM! Pete has until friday at noon to tell me. If I don't hear from him by then they are yours Jonathon. I'll talk to you friday- Jamie
markb
QUOTE(computers4kids @ Nov 25 2009, 04:00 PM) *

Yup. "Your" old car may have the honor of becoming the "GPR car". biggrin.gif
racerbvd
Are you open to any trades for the wheels??
hwgunner
QUOTE(computers4kids @ Nov 25 2009, 04:00 PM) *

For the red car!!! sawzall-smiley.gif smash.gif sheeplove.gif
JRust
QUOTE(racerbvd @ Nov 25 2009, 08:06 PM) *

Are you open to any trades for the wheels??

Sure Byron. Send me a list of what you have. Off hand I could use a nice clutch & Pressure plate. Perfect set of tailight lenses. Rennshift drooley.gif I'm sure there is more but can't think of it now?????
andys
Jamie,

Put me on the list for the flares in case the other buyers fall through.

Thanks,
Andys
JRust
Flares are sold & paid for! Thanks HWGunner!
markb
QUOTE(JRust @ Nov 27 2009, 07:41 PM) *

Flares are sold & paid for! Thanks HWGunner!

piratenanner.gif

Now he needs a motor to live up to the flares...... smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.