Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ok, were live
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
rick 918-S
Here we go. Were starting off slow but it's a long weekend. Don't get discouraged. I am going to add event info as we get it.

Joe Sharp is sending two RC cars. I have a couple more guys that posted they have cars. I am going to pm them to see if they will loan the cars to the event.
Kansas 914
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Nov 26 2009, 04:03 PM) *

Here we go. Were starting off slow but it's a long weekend. Don't get discouraged. I am going to add event info as we get it.

Joe Sharp is sending two RC cars. I have a couple more guys that posted they have cars. I am going to pm them to see if they will loan the cars to the event.

Great job Rick - thanks for getting this launched - I know you were worn out after working on your house so late!'

And yes - a little slow - people busy today I imagine - I will help keep it bumped tomorrow and the rest of the weekend.

Cheers!
rick 918-S
Mike Ginter sent me a PM. He may come down in January to help move the car and set this thing up. That's great!
EdwardBlume
Black Friday AM... no donations via paypal....

What next?
Kansas 914
QUOTE(RobW @ Nov 27 2009, 07:51 AM) *

Black Friday AM... no donations via paypal....

What next?

Yeah - It is a bit worrysome - but I am new to this...
rick 918-S
We just need to take turns bumping the donation post to the top. You don't have to write a speach like me. A simple bump will work. We need to take turns.

This is starting slow but look at how long the donation post sat in the middle of the page. There were 96 people on the forum yesterday but very few posts were moved. There are 72 on right now but I only reccognize about a dozen screen names.
EdwardBlume

OK,

To wrap up Thurs and Fri... we have 2 signed up for the build:

Mike Lesniak
Eric Lowe

No other contributions.

I hope Sat and Sun is stronger...

Thanks,
Rob

My recent activity - Last 7 days (Nov 20, 2009-Nov 27, 2009)

Just me for now. Hopefully my wife and a friend will be joining me. Eric (Sleepin)
Gift From Eric Lowe Completed Details $35.00 USD
Nov 27, 2009
For the Build-off
Gift From mike lesniak Completed Details $35.00 USD
Kansas 914
QUOTE(RobW @ Nov 28 2009, 12:04 AM) *

To wrap up Thurs and Fri... we have 2 signed up for the build:

Mike Lesniak
Eric Lowe

Both sign up forms were submitted and received and filed.
rick 918-S
I'm not too concerned yet. Monday night may be different we shall see. I'm more concerned we don't have any graphics for the shirts yet. I'm going to contact another artist I know. He's a real artist so I'm not sure he will lower his bar for me but I'll give it a shot. Actually, It's Chappy. BTW: He won the phesant stamp contest this year again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.