Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FREE....but I won't ship...engine cases
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
I have two sets of engine cases....one has a crank and rods with an engine code that starts with an "E"...the other one is bare....first come first served.

Any takers?
scottb
YOU TEASE!!!!!

east coaster with certain issues..... headbang.gif headbang.gif
swood
Mikey,
If you can hold em, I can come by next week and pick em up. I gotta go to Carp one day.
Joe Bob
QUOTE(scottb @ Mar 18 2004, 06:27 PM)
YOU TEASE!!!!!

east coaster with certain issues..... headbang.gif headbang.gif

Well if you NEED them....or one set.....maybe the other poster could ship one of them for ya.....
swood
Hmmm...doubt it. Not that I wouldnt ship small stuff like others have to me for nada.

Let me know Mike.
Joe Bob
Whoever shows up gets them....if scottb wants to pay YOU for shipping....or anything else that's up to you....
swood
Well I'll let you know on Monday when I'll be in the area and see if you still gottem.
Joe Bob
Sent a PM
swood
Roger.
O&O.
Zeke
Strange how things work out. I offered the 1.8 to Wood when it was here about six blocks from his house. Now he has to go to SB to fetch it. The bare case is an EXCELLENT find. all deburred, clean as a whistle and ready to go get decked and pinned. Was going to be my 'real' race motor.
DrifterJay
crap is it a done deal? I can pick it up on my way home to murrieta tomorrow? Either one available still??? smile.gif
Kevin@ojai.net
Mike, I'm going to be in SB tomorrow night (friday) to have a few drinks with friends @UCSB and could probably take them off your hands -- I think I'm heading up there around 6 or 7... If you haven't found some one to unload them on gimme a call and I can probably stop by...

-Kevin
207-9306
Joe Bob
first one to the door.....
davep
Can I come and play toll booth?
Joe Bob
Bring beer and Tri Tip for the barbeque.... beerchug.gif
Kevin@ojai.net
Stopped by and picked up the cases last night -- thanks Mike!

-Kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.