Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Carrera - German Meister in Simi Valley
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Does anyone have any experience with Carrera - German Meister in Simi Valley? Just wondering if anyone uses him. He's right down the street from my work.
Wow. You would think with 44 years of experience and a 25 year member in the PCA someone would have some feedback?

Anyone?

Matthias Hauck - Carrera German Meister
1842 Los Angeles Avenue.
Simi Valley, CA 93065
McMark
No experience. But I'll give ya a free icon_bump.gif
QUOTE(McMark @ Nov 28 2009, 10:03 PM) *

No experience. But I'll give ya a free icon_bump.gif

That's funny! Thanks McMark. aktion035.gif
IPB Image
SirAndy
QUOTE(96740 @ Nov 28 2009, 06:44 PM) *

Matthias Hauck - Carrera German Meister
1842 Los Angeles Avenue.
Simi Valley, CA 93065

Never heard of him ...

But the name "Carrera German Meister" is funny as it does not make any sense in German ...
confused24.gif lol-2.gif Andy
TedK
Our family lawyer and long-time Porsche man recommended him to me. They don't work on the newer(computer generation) cars per a phone conversation I had with Matthias, but would work on my 914.
gary gartner

I will check with my mechanic, who has been around SFV for a while and see if he knows of this shop

get back to ya later
Gary
Our family lawyer and long-time Porsche man recommended him to me. They don't work on the newer(computer generation) cars per a phone conversation I had with Matthias, but would work on my 914.

That's good to know.

I will check with my mechanic, who has been around SFV for a while and see if he knows of this shop

get back to ya later
Gary

Thanks Gary.
gary gartner

Well, I got in touch with my mechanic buddy last night

and alas, no info. He has no knowledge of your Simi Valley guy.
Sorry
Gary bye1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.