Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Machine shop in SW Portland, OR
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mpoffers
Anybody know of a decent machine shop in SW Portland? I'm in Hillsdale.

I'm currently looking for someone to pull a stuck clutch pedal off the shaft in the pedal assembly. It doesn't seem worth a trip across town to A&P. It would be nice to find a reliable place to take these kinds of tasks to in the future, my shop (ie. corner of the garage) isn't particularly well equiped.

Thanks!
JRust
QUOTE(mpoffers @ Nov 28 2009, 11:08 AM) *

Anybody know of a decent machine shop in SW Portland? I'm in Hillsdale.

I'm currently looking for someone to pull a stuck clutch pedal off the shaft in the pedal assembly. It doesn't seem worth a trip across town to A&P. It would be nice to find a reliable place to take these kinds of tasks to in the future, my shop (ie. corner of the garage) isn't particularly well equiped.

Thanks!

I've got a very nice rebuilt pedal assembly if you'd rather go that route. I am in Corvallis though. Shoot me a PM if your interested. Hope you can find a machine shop close by though. Always a handy thing to have smile.gif
MrKona
It's not in SW, but I went to Dan Hall's Automotive Machine in N. Portland. They do a lot of VW and Porsche work.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.