Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Teener in the Snow-So Cal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914_teener
Took the car to be with some friends in Big Bear over the Thanksgiving Holiday. It was 75 degrees this last Wednesday and it was in the 80's when I left Thanksgiving Day!. Well I decided to take the teener....not listening to the weather reports.

Got there and enjoyed friends and food.....no TV ....just friends and drink and a friendly fire.

We'll this morning woke up to this!.....over 12 inches of snow!

av-943.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
tradisrad
Cool. drive safely in the snow-bro.
914_teener
Thanks.....

Funny thing was drove home......no chains.....no clearance in the wheel wells with the 205's LOL. Car drove like a champ! No ass dragging here. Ferry knew what he was doing putting it in the middle.

Had time to check out some new seats to before I left av-943.gif

Click to view attachment
tradisrad
I'm sure the cars do great in the snow (never driven mine in the snow), but I'd be afraid of spinning out while going to fast around a corner..
BTW the car looks great. It is one of my favorite colors for the 914!
BMXerror
Hmmm... That looks strangely familiar. dry.gif
Click to view attachment
From last December, in the High Desert of southern California!
Mark D.
EdwardBlume
Awesome! I would love to drive a stock balanced teener in the snow with open space...
Mark Henry
Chains???? WTF.gif

For that wee bit of frost
lol-2.gif
VaccaRabite
agree.gif

That is what we like to call a "dusting."

You may have had 12 inches in the drifts... Maybe. laugh.gif

Zach
914_teener
Okay....okay, I know for you guys back East and up North,it was nothing. But for me.... as far as I know my car is a virgin in that much snow. It was cool driving in it to see how it would drive.

And Mark...your car DOES look a lot like mine...Ivory White and all. That looks like back in January 2008 in that big dump we had that year. You didn't lose it in the snow did you? lol-2.gif

Rob
BMXerror
QUOTE(914_teener @ Nov 28 2009, 11:07 PM) *

And Mark...your car DOES look a lot like mine...Ivory White and all. That looks like back in January 2008 in that big dump we had that year. You didn't lose it in the snow did you? lol-2.gif

Mine is actually 'Half-ass' White that the PO sprayed over some blue color that was sprayed over some red color! biggrin.gif Your car looks WAY nicer than mine. wub.gif But yeah, we've got the same rims, too. I didn't lose my car that day, but I think it weighed about twice as much when that picture was taken.
Mark D.
oldschool
QUOTE(914_teener @ Nov 28 2009, 07:14 PM) *

Took the car to be with some friends in Big Bear over the Thanksgiving Holiday. It was 75 degrees this last Wednesday and it was in the 80's when I left Thanksgiving Day!. Well I decided to take the teener....not listening to the weather reports.

Got there and enjoyed friends and food.....no TV ....just friends and drink and a friendly fire.

We'll this morning woke up to this!.....over 12 inches of snow!

av-943.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Dude the white teener looks sick, I thought I was done with white,...guess not.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.