Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New guy on the graphics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
rick 918-S
I haven't heard from Todd Enlund so I contacted Paul Bellefleur. Lotus_65 Paul works touching up art work before screen printing I think.

Paul told me he would send me a JPEG later today. The company he works for can also do the memorial window sticker. He is going to get a price for a short run.

Do you think we need Mary to sign off on the design before we post it?

Paul does those conversion mirrors. He wants to offer one to Mary and he want to post one for sale in the donation forum with the proceeds going to the event.

Also, During our conference call someone mentioned they have his mirror conversion. Paul wants to start selling these again. He was looking for a testamonial for his thread in the members vendor area. I told him I would check to see who had his mirror conversion and see to it they posted for him..
tat2dphreak

need? no. but I'm sure she'd appreciate having input smile.gif even if her input is "whatever you think..." smile.gif

I think we could move forward with a "tentative" design until we have her sign-off, probably.

Kansas 914
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Nov 29 2009, 11:48 AM) *

need? no. but I'm sure she'd appreciate having input smile.gif even if her input is "whatever you think..." smile.gif

I think we could move forward with a "tentative" design until we have her sign-off, probably.

I think even a simple design like below - if we could get a figure standing next to the car - add the title of the event - and we're done
Click to view attachment
Kansas 914
Or like this?

Click to view attachment
rick 918-S
should have just had you do it in the first place... dry.gif Lets see what Paul comes up with. He said he would get it to me tonight.
Kansas 914
A few to choose from:

1. Click to view attachment

2. Click to view attachment

3. Click to view attachment
rick 918-S
Here's what Paul sent me. I like yours better. I will have him work on the memorial sticker.
rick 918-S
I vote for #3. Can you do it in an " ai victor file ?"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.