Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Floor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Gigamight
I am trying to do a budget build and can't bring myself to pay the AA prices for a rear floor section. Figured I would at least give this a try.

My floor is really not that bad, just the drivers side rear.
bdstone914
QUOTE(Gigamight @ Nov 29 2009, 10:26 AM) *

I am trying to do a budget build and can't bring myself to pay the AA prices for a rear floor section. Figured I would at least give this a try.

You might try Restoration Designs. Their price are more reasonable.
Bruce
Gigamight
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Nov 29 2009, 02:53 PM) *

QUOTE(Gigamight @ Nov 29 2009, 10:26 AM) *

You might try Restoration Designs. Their price are more reasonable.
Bruce

Thanks, but their price is just barely below AA's price. Guess I'm looking for "used" prices, not new.
13b914
I may have what you're looking for. I just don't know how much shipping would be from Atlanta. I will look when I get home and see.

Chad
Gigamight
QUOTE(13b914 @ Nov 30 2009, 04:02 PM) *

I may have what you're looking for. I just don't know how much shipping would be from Atlanta. I will look when I get home and see.

Chad

Hey, Atlanta isn't that far, if shipping ends up being crazy, I might be up for a road trip. Thanks a ton!! (Crossing fingers hoping that it's in good shape)
13b914
I have what you need, it's brand new metal from AA. I cut out the passenger side for my floor pan and I have the driver side left over. How far is the damage on your floor pan? This piece will probably cover up to the rear seat mounts. If you want it, it's yours. I can find out how much shipping will be tomorrow. The piece is like the one in the picture without the passenger side.Click to view attachment
Gigamight
QUOTE(13b914 @ Dec 1 2009, 05:04 PM) *

I have what you need, it's brand new metal from AA. I cut out the passenger side for my floor pan and I have the driver side left over. How far is the damage on your floor pan? This piece will probably cover up to the rear seat mounts. If you want it, it's yours. I can find out how much shipping will be tomorrow. The piece is like the one in the picture without the passenger side.Click to view attachment

That should be perfect! I'm not certain about the area you describe though, pretty much the entire area from firewall to crossbrace and tunnel to side is thin. Will this cover it? I figure if I need to patch in a small piece of sheet metal to make up some difference it will be better than the whole area. My zip is 44281. Thanks again smile.gif

*EDIT*
Looking again, I think I can see where that piece ends. I think that will cover the worst of the rust damage. WOOHOO
13b914
I will get a picture of the floor tonight when I get home. (I work the night shift) I will find out how much shipping will be tomorrow.

Chad
13b914
Here is the picture of the floor pan. If you can see the black line on the bottom of my car, this is where the repair panel comes to. If you would like me to cut this piece before shipping, please let me know.
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.