Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: pics of beige or brown carpet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
r_towle
Does anyone have the beige or brown carpets installed in your car?
The new set that Morph sells.

I would like to order one or the other, but I need to see the color.
I have the brown interior...

Rich
r_towle
icon_bump.gif
championgt1
Morph has brown and beige now? It only shows black carpet sets on his website. If he in fact has brown and beige, I am also interested to know what it looks like.

r_towle
I was hoping he might chime in.
morph
loop ?
plush?
german? plush(silverknit)loop (weave)
domestic loop ?
I can get brown & camel carpet. The issue is how much do you want to pay.
The standard loop kits only come in black and charcoal.
Plush kits come in about any color you want. you can get our plush kits in the following colors: Black, Maroon, Dark Blue, Blue, Tan, Cafe Latte, Camel, Mocha, Brown, Titanium, Silver, Med.dk.grey, charcoal and storm grey. They are the same price as our other plush kits at 120.00 (they will be going up in 2010). The non standard colors are a custom order.
German carpeting is available and we can send you a chart image (hang on to your hat its not cheap) but we dont advertise it because 914 people are cheap....ahem frugel i mean.
I can get german carpet in tan and brown its just a bit spendy (notice i said several times its not cheap) it is a better carpet though. $299.00. Domestic loop brown & tan is really spendy for some reason. Domestic loop kits in brown or tan from us are 255.00 All the carpeting we don't advertise is custom work.

James
r_towle
I would opt for the German loop in tan or brown.
I cannot decide on the color till I see it.

I got it..its not cheap.
My issue..is it the right color? The last time I saw a "brown loop" carpet it was mixed with some other colors and was way off from the original.

Tan might work, brown might work...just depends on the shade.
I got the fact that its special order...that is why I really need to see the color, or even better, samples, before I choose.

thanx for supporting us.

Rich
morph
Thank you for your support.Really i mean all of you.thank you.
for color samples please e mail us at [email] morphenspectra.att.net [/email] or hjhl@worldnet.att.net

We would be happy to send you a color chart.
james

I really need to get my 914s put back together and make it out to the shows and drive with the community.I miss that. driving.gif
r_towle
QUOTE(morph @ Nov 30 2009, 08:46 PM) *

Thank you for your support.Really i mean all of you.thank you.
for color samples please e mail us at [email] morphenspectra.att.net [/email] or hjhl@worldnet.att.net

We would be happy to send you a color chart.
james

I really need to get my 914s put back together and make it out to the shows and drive with the community.I miss that. driving.gif

I did email a few times...lol
I will again. I just did a few seconds ago.

Rich
Gint
QUOTE(morph @ Nov 30 2009, 06:26 PM) *

loop ?
plush?
domestic loop ?
Plush kits come in about any color you want. you can get our plush kits in the following colors: Black, Maroon, Dark Blue, Blue, Tan, Cafe Latte, Camel, Mocha, Brown, Titanium, Silver, Med.dk.grey, charcoal and storm grey. They are the same price as our other plush kits at 120.00 (they will be going up in 2010). The non standard colors are a custom order.
German carpeting is available and we can send you a chart image (hang on to your hat its not cheap) but we dont advertise it because 914 people are cheap....ahem frugel i mean.
I can get german carpet in tan and brown its just a bit spendy (notice i said several times its not cheap) it is a better carpet though. $299.00. Domestic loop brown & tan is really spendy for some reason. Domestic loop kits in brown or tan from us are 255.00 All the carpeting we don't advertise is custom work.

James

If I read this right, german loop isn't available in brown - at all? I'd like a set of that myself. And I'm willing to pay the price.
r_towle
QUOTE(Gint @ Nov 30 2009, 08:52 PM) *

QUOTE(morph @ Nov 30 2009, 06:26 PM) *

loop ?
plush?
domestic loop ?

James

If I read this right, german loop isn't available in brown - at all? I'd like a set of that myself. And I'm willing to pay the price.

I dont think you read it right.

Rich
john grier
Hey I am watching this also.
I want to see pic's of it in a 914
My 914 is yellow and I want to see brown or beige vs black
John
Gint
QUOTE(r_towle @ Nov 30 2009, 06:54 PM) *
I dont think you read it right.

He said german carpet not german loop. I want german loop and I'm pretty sure they're different. James?
morph
Imported German loop swatch #1

From Left To right Palomino, Cognac, charcoal
morph
Imported German loop carpet swatch #2

From left to right,
Bamboo, Black, blue
morph
German Loop Swatch #3
From left to right Oatmeal, red, brown
morph
Plush swatch #1
From Top to bottom
Camel, Cafe Latte, tan, blue, Dk blue, Maroon, Black
morph
Plush swatch #2
Top to bottom,
Camel, mocha, brown, titanium, silver, Med. dk. grey, Charcoal, storm grey
r_towle
so, now I am more confused.
What two colors (brown and tan) are closest to the OEM carpets?

Rich
morph
Thank you Hiedi for getting those up for me. grouphug.gif
the loops look fantastic just like the charts.
i have black and charcoal samples of the german ones.I have samples of all the plush carpets.
we have sold brown and camel plush kits so if anyone who has one feel inclined to post it.
The Palomino, Cognac,and the Bamboo,from the german selection would look geat with the tan interior but if you want one good one go with the bamboo.

out of the plush selection the camel is the one i sell and prefer.
in the german there is only one brown.
r_towle
I have the brown interior.
I am thinking bamboo would be good.

Rich
championgt1
Nice to hear that you can get brown and tan. When I do my carpets I will be all over this. beerchug.gif
bembry
Me too!
jim_hoyland
I had the 914 carpeted with the German Loop in Oatmeal, looks great in the 914. Try to get an extra sq yard- just in case. I needed an additional piece after removing the center console and it was not available for 3 months.

Lighting was bad when I shot this.....
championgt1
Jim, thanks for the picture that looks great!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.