Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Basket weave material
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RonnieJ
Does anyone know where I can purchase tan basket weave material so I can recover my door panels. Thanks
number6
914world member morph (James) sells what you're looking for:

http://www.914ap.com/products.php

You can't go wrong with 914AP - great people to deal with!
number6
Oops! I missed the part where you mentioned tan. 914AP's site only lists black (though I bet James can get tan).

I hate to suggest it...but have you checked with AutoAtlanta?

Good luck!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
why do you "hate to suggest it"? we have the black white tan and brown as well as some of the plaids now. Do not have the 74 tan as it has been discontinued for years.

QUOTE(number6 @ Nov 29 2009, 09:30 PM) *

Oops! I missed the part where you mentioned tan. 914AP's site only lists black (though I bet James can get tan).

I hate to suggest it...but have you checked with AutoAtlanta?

Good luck!

morph
early basketweave only in black.
late basketweave (square) every color made.
im workin on plaid.
we also have a bunch of dirty panels smile.gif they are just dirty and a good brush cleaning and you can have a great panel.
the core is shot but i save these from the cars i tear apart.i only have one tan one with out and tears in it.i thought i had three but i musta did a resto blink.gif im so god dam busy these day i forget,but ill look around for the other ones.if you are intrested in them. what i do is clean up te basket weave and use it on one of our glass panels with everything else new.
James
RonnieJ
QUOTE(morph @ Nov 30 2009, 06:26 PM) *

early basketweave only in black.
late basketweave (square) every color made.
im workin on plaid.
we also have a bunch of dirty panels smile.gif they are just dirty and a good brush cleaning and you can have a great panel.
the core is shot but i save these from the cars i tear apart.i only have one tan one with out and tears in it.i thought i had three but i musta did a resto blink.gif im so god dam busy these day i forget,but ill look around for the other ones.if you are intrested in them. what i do is clean up te basket weave and use it on one of our glass panels with everything else new.
James

Morph, If you happen to find the tan could you please quote me a price and send me a PM. Thanks
morph
i just got a bunch of e mails and a pm are you one of them ?
sorry
james
RonnieJ
QUOTE(morph @ Nov 30 2009, 07:38 PM) *

i just got a bunch of e mails and a pm are you one of them ?
sorry
james

No first time talking with you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.