Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - 1.7 FI, 2.0 FI, 2.0 rockers, Carb Twist Linkage
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rhcb914
Cleaning out the garage...

1.7 FI components - Brain, intake runners, injectors, throttle body, etc. These were pulled off my first 914 back in the early 90's. The car was running but I have no idea if they still work. - Sold as a package only. $40 plus shipping. - Sale Pending

2.0 FI components - Brain, intake runners, injectors, TB, etc. These were pulled off a parts car that was not running. There was some water in these when I pulled the engine apart. There is some rust in the runners and intake. - Sold as a package only - $30 plus shipping. - Sale Pending

2.0L rockers - $20 plus shipping (USPS Flat rate $11 anywhere in Cont US).

Carb Twist Linkage - $20 plus shipping (USPS Flat rate $11 anywhere in Cont US) - SOLD
rhcb914
1.7 FI Components
Click to view attachment
rhcb914
2.0L FI Components
Click to view attachment
rhcb914
2.0L Rockers.
Click to view attachment
rhcb914
Twist Linkage
Click to view attachment
rymann
Is the linkage complete?? What kind of carbs were they mounted to?

thanks

rob
ME733
......OK I will purchase the "carb twist" linkage...that is shown....sold...PM sent for payment instructions....
BK911
I will take all the 1.7 FI stuff. Please email me with paypal info. bk911 at hotmail dot com.

THanks,
BK
rhcb914
QUOTE(BK911 @ Nov 30 2009, 10:46 AM) *

I will take all the 1.7 FI stuff. Please email me with paypal info. bk911 at hotmail dot com.

THanks,
BK

BK911 you have an email.
Markl
I'd be interested in the 2.0 liter, just in case!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.