Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Various Parts for my Bumblebee
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Daiberl
I need the following parts for my car:
  • Both outer door handles
  • Both outer fuzzy strips (part # 914 531 957 10)
  • Nice inner and outer footsteps
  • license plate lights
  • heater hoses in the front (all)
Let me know what you have and how much it would be with shipping to Seattle!

thanks,
Juergen
914Sixer
I believe all the parts are still available new from Porsche. If not try the vendors section.
sixaddict
Mark is correct.......but I have some inner window fuzzies that are brand new from Porsche.......I had ordered wrong part. Let me look at them this evening.
ON new threshold plates they are available......45 to 47 each for each one .......I know that hardly makes sense but just bought them. Hennessy Porsche in Atlanta (Todd) if you can't locate from your end of the country.

Will get items I have that are new.

New set of door handles were on ebay recently..Had them on for starting price of $500 but did not sell.....Should be on now as relist ..Several places have repros.
TOT

QUOTE(914Sixer @ Nov 30 2009, 05:22 AM) *

I believe all the parts are still available new from Porsche. If not try the vendors section.

etcmss
QUOTE(Daiberl @ Nov 30 2009, 12:12 AM) *

I need the following parts for my car:
  • Both outer door handles
  • Both outer fuzzy strips (part # 914 531 957 10)
  • Nice inner and outer footsteps
  • license plate lights
  • heater hoses in the front (all)
Let me know what you have and how much it would be with shipping to Seattle!

thanks,
Juergen

you didn't say condition---are you looking for like new? I do have a left door handle but an OK condition not great chrome but very functional.
Daiberl
I'm looking for an OK condition, not like new. If I buy the door handles and the other parts new it's easily $ 700 (door handles $ 400, the fuzzy strip for the windows both nearly $ 100, the treshold rails $ 199, ...).
zonedoubt
You should be able to get 50mm and 60mm paper/aluminum hoses at your FLAPS. VW bus/bug shops also have them.
etcmss
you can have my one door handle and --or you can call Brad Mayeur 309-694-1797 and see what he has of what you need. (Brad has a lots of parts over the years and might just fit your needs)
I would see if Brad has them both then look for others
jd74914
I think a member here makes the thresholds. They look very nice (at least in pictures).
Strudelwagon
QUOTE(zonedoubt @ Dec 1 2009, 10:25 AM) *

You should be able to get 50mm and 60mm paper/aluminum hoses at your FLAPS. VW bus/bug shops also have them.

Hey Zonedoubt,
Where do you find these hoses around here?CIP1?

SW
Daiberl
Ok, got the two door handles, so I'm still looking for the other parts. I urgently need the Outer Fuzzy Strips (part # 914 531 957 10), AA wants to have nearly $ 70.00 for one of them. Do older VW have the same strips and if yes where would be a good place to look for these parts??
Daiberl

Sorry, but what does FLAPS mean????
stophos
Daiberi, Sent you a PM.
john grier
QUOTE(Daiberl @ Dec 1 2009, 04:42 PM) *

Sorry, but what does FLAPS mean????

FLAPS
Friendly Local Auto Parts Store.

I asked the same question a long time ago.
John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.