Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I wanted to say something nice
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
There have been a few unhappy 914 guys here lately. I thought I would fill you all in on my good fortune and lighten things up a bit for a change.

As you all know I'm on the fast track to complete another 6 months work in 2 months so I can come see you all at the WCC. I ordered parts from Matt Romanowski. He is on our BBS and is working to start a on-line parts biz.APEX Performance. After I placed my order Matt sent me an email to tell me a few of the parts we delayed coming to him. He gave me the option of sending what he had and shipping the balance of the order in a second shipment or hold all the parts until the order was filled. (which was only a couple of days wait anyway) Most of the parts I ordered I will not need until next weekend.

Here's what I asked him to do. Send me the rubber grommets for the master cylinder ASAP and hold the rest of the parts until everything arrives.

Well people... The UPS man just delivered the grommets. I will finish the 19mm master cylinder and BMW 2002 brake conversion this weekend. This little gesture is helping me stay on track. I appreciate it.

Thanks Matt rolleyes.gif
crash914
Just my .02....Matt is a great all around guy....

he has helped me out several times over the last few years.

if it is 914's, he is always ready to help and get dirty.... laugh.gif

Good luck to him and Apex.... smilie_pokal.gif

herb
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.