The article courtesy of PCA Suncoast Region newsletter "Porsche Profile"
The Black Lab is "Jake"

Click to view attachment
carr914
And of course, a few obligatory pictures of the Factory 914-6 M471GT

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
carr914
Steve has been around 914s forever. And a little known fact - Steve and I have had a connection since 1976

T.C.

Click to view attachment
Ferg
Very Cool beerchug.gif
Gustl
cool story aktion035.gif
Dr Evil
Those pics look like they had the "toy" treatment done to them. I dont know how it is done, but it makes real cars look like toy cars in the pic. Still cool and Steve is a hell of a nice guy. I met him at the AA clinic.
flipb
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Dec 1 2009, 01:48 PM) *

Those pics look like they had the "toy" treatment done to them. I dont know how it is done, but it makes real cars look like toy cars in the pic. Still cool and Steve is a hell of a nice guy. I met him at the AA clinic.

Yes, somebody likes tilt-shift photography... although methinks it's photoshopped after-the-fact. Real tilt-shift is extremely difficult to do well.
stuttgart46
Man that's a face only a mother could love. Poor Janie. LOL
Looks good Steve. I really miss you guys.
carr914
No photo shop, just used this site for 2 pictures I took of Steve's car in my yard and 1 of Steve's pics from the Charlotte Parade

http://tiltshiftmaker.com/

Here is a before pic

Click to view attachment

and a picture of the M471 in my garage. I should have tricked Steve to go outside, closed the doors, locked them and had the car all to myself. calvin.gif

Click to view attachment
smg914
QUOTE(stuttgart46 @ Dec 1 2009, 11:08 AM) *

Man that's a face only a mother could love. Poor Janie. LOL
Looks good Steve. I really miss you guys.

It's gotta be the hair.

Hey Chad, sorry we won't see you at Kwasin's party Saturday night.
smg914
Click to view attachment
SirAndy
QUOTE(carr914 @ Dec 1 2009, 04:54 AM) *

An Article About Our smg914, And wife Janie too

smilie_pokal.gif
iamchappy
NIce story and pictures, i just tried the lens shift on my toy....
Al Meredith
Thanks , TC for the link. I saw Steve at AA at the Trany Clinic and he did a tour of George's collection, you know what? There are so many things you can learn about 914's. AL
ConeDodger
WTF.gif What a fluffy interview! I want answers! Steve! Where is Jimmy Hoffa buried? We all know that you know! Janie! That was you on the grassy knoll in Dallas wasn't it? (ya right! Along with the rest of her second grade class biggrin.gif )

Seriously, cool interview... You have some great cars. FYI, I used to own a Lotus Europa. Used to fit in one too! lol-2.gif
smg914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Dec 1 2009, 03:06 PM) *

WTF.gif What a fluffy interview! I want answers! Steve! Where is Jimmy Hoffa buried? We all know that you know! Janie! That was you on the grassy knoll in Dallas wasn't it? (ya right! Along with the rest of her second grade class biggrin.gif )

Seriously, cool interview... You have some great cars. FYI, I used to own a Lotus Europa. Used to fit in one too! lol-2.gif

Thanks to all for the nice comments. I'm surprised there were no comments on my wifes "dream" car. And Rob, I'm not at liberty to discuss the whereabouts of Jimmy (sworn to secrecy) but my wife can tell you quite a bit about Paul Castellano. Her girl friend in Catholic boarding school was his daughter Linda. Oh and very cool that you owned an Europa. I've had mine for nearly 4 years now. Not sure that I will keep it forever but for now I'm really enjoying it.
oldschool
QUOTE(smg914 @ Dec 1 2009, 09:48 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Dec 1 2009, 03:06 PM) *

Thanks to all for the nice comments. I'm surprised there were no comments on my wifes "dream" car. And Rob, I'm not at liberty to discuss the whereabouts of Jimmy (sworn to secrecy) but my wife can tell you quite a bit about Paul Castellano. Her girl friend in Catholic boarding school was his daughter Linda. Oh and very cool that you owned an Europa. I've had mine for nearly 4 years now. Not sure that I will keep it forever but for now I'm really enjoying it.

love that car aktion035.gif
daveyboybadion
I really dig the matte black stripes on the -6...daveyboy p.s. great story
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.