Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Let's get the graphics locked in.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
rick 918-S
Lets get this item agreed. Paul can edit the "Event" word if you guys want his design.

Click to view attachment

Or Mikes design is great too. Which one do you prefer?

Click to view attachment

Kansas 914
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Dec 1 2009, 10:00 AM) *

Lets get this item agreed. Paul can edit the "Event" word if you guys want his design.

I have never done a design before - I have no skills I just wanted to move something forward on this as we were running in to roadblocks - you will not hurt my feelings. It is an important step to get the t-shirt design out there to spark more interest in the fund raiser I think.
tat2dphreak
I like the (2nd) simpler logo better.
rick 918-S
I need your design in an " ai victor file " Can you emaail it to me?

I will send it on to Jaime.
rick 918-S
Ok, I almost posted the event art work but had a second thought. I sent both renderings to Mary and asked her to decide which on she likes. I will get this posted as soon as I hear back from her.
Kansas 914
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Dec 1 2009, 11:07 PM) *

Ok, I almost posted the event art work but had a second thought. I sent both renderings to Mary and asked her to decide which on she likes. I will get this posted as soon as I hear back from her.

Good idea - we would have wanted her buy-in anyway.
rick 918-S
Man! I'm glad I sent it to Mary! The family picked Pauls design. She wanted him to add 914World.com on the graphic and Paul needs to change the word Event to World. As soon as I get it back I'll get it to Jaime and post it on the site.
Kansas 914
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Dec 2 2009, 09:57 PM) *

Man! I'm glad I sent it to Mary! The family picked Pauls design. She wanted him to add 914World.com on the graphic and Paul needs to change the word Event to World. As soon as I get it back I'll get it to Jaime and post it on the site.

Excellent - the sooner we can post the graphic in the thread the sooner we will get more t-shirt buyers and get us closer to our number. We need to credit Paul's work as he is another "donor" to the project.

Thanks Rick!
rick 918-S
I received an email from Paul. The will finalize the design tonight. I will go directly to the forum with it when I receive it.

He is also working on the clings. He will come back with a price soon.
Kansas 914
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Dec 3 2009, 10:24 AM) *

I received an email from Paul. The will finalize the design tonight. I will go directly to the forum with it when I receive it.

Super - are we still on for the conference call tonight?
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Kansas 914 @ Dec 3 2009, 10:56 AM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Dec 3 2009, 10:24 AM) *

Super - are we still on for the conference call tonight?

I'll call in.
tat2dphreak
I was at work until 11pm... sorry I didn't make it
rick 918-S
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Dec 4 2009, 07:39 AM) *

I was at work until 11pm... sorry I didn't make it

Design posted, Paul sent the ia victor file to Jaime. Paul is still checking on clings but told me the cost was too high for a small run of them at his company.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.