Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Center console guages
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JonH
Set of the 3 center console gauges in good shape, $45/shipped in the 48. The vinyl has a small "dent" in the top right corner, not ripped. I can include the wiring harness in the back if you would like. Thanks!

Click to view attachment
516randy
Sent P M
Tom_T
Does the clock work?

I'll go for the clock or trade for a working Quartz Zeit clock - if of interest to Jon or Randy - if he has 1st dibs? smile.gif
JonH
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Dec 1 2009, 10:03 PM) *

Does the clock work?

I'll go for the clock or trade for a working Quartz Zeit clock - if of interest to Jon or Randy - if he has 1st dibs? smile.gif

Hey Tom, Randy has the guages, clock works.
Tom_T
QUOTE(JonH @ Dec 1 2009, 07:13 PM) *

QUOTE(Tom_T @ Dec 1 2009, 10:03 PM) *

Does the clock work?

Hey Tom, Randy has the guages, clock works.

Jon - I just PM'ed Randy about a possible trade, but let me know if he backs out later re: the clock.

BTW - that console gauge set up is OE for the 73 914s with consoles (all 2Ls & 1.7s with it as an option), due to both the pre-quartz "Kienzle" clock & that "wide-red-band" OT gauge. In 74 MY (thru 76) they switched to the "Quartz Zeit" clocks & narrow-red-band" OT Gauges.

Pix of the differences are posted on the p914 website FYI.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.