Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 side shifter trans w/4.8 R&P $600.00
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bam914
I just built this transmission for my ITB car. I no longer need it. All new gaskets. Checked all the synchros and they are in great shape. This would make an excellent transmission for a lower hp race car that wanted to use stock gearing. $600.00 obo.
bam914
Bump new price
bam914
Bump new lower price. Less then the R&P cost.
Dr Evil
What R/P do you have in there?? Not familiar with 4.8.
bam914
Did not see there was a reply. This is a factory offered R&P 6/29. I believe from a 902/16 box. Bought from Carquip. Still have the box and would love to see go to a new home.
Dr Evil
Just to help this along, the stock is a 4.4 (7:31) R/P. So, this box would allow for more engine revs per revolution of the diff. This, a high revving box with stock gears (more RPM for same speed as stock R/P). Allows for some interesting options. If I had $600 lying around I would snap it up in an instant.
bam914
It is obo smile.gif
Dr Evil
Let me see what I have left after I account for the holidays and wifes Bday. dry.gif
bam914
I have someone else who interested that is going to let me know on Monday. I will keep you updated.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.