Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Birthday fairy News for 2 Dec 09 =)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mrs. K
Happy Birthday to you!............... piratenanner.gif
birthday.gif

McMark(32) beerchug.gif wub.gif

scottb(47) drunk.gif

cork(56) beer3.gif

Michael Oberg(32) beerchug.gif

parker(57) drunk.gif

ajracer(55) beer3.gif

flesburg(68) beerchug.gif

Gigamight(36) drunk.gif

Have a wonderful day! tunez.gif party.gif rock_band.gif

cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif birthday3.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif

ConeDodger
birthday3.gif

birthday3.gif

birthday3.gif

birthday3.gif

birthday3.gif

birthday3.gif

birthday3.gif Lunch is on me tomorrow oh Big Brained One!
ejm
birthday3.gif Have a good one! beerchug.gif
carr914
birthday3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif
plas76targa
Happy birthday to McMark and Scottb, and the rest of you lucky dudes!
flesburg
Thank you, Mrs. K. So kind of you.

It looks like there are only a few of us old enough to remember when these wonderful little cars were new. I bought my 74 (the one I still have and use as a DE car) in February of 74 when I was 32 years old. Will always remember the thrill of driving it home that day.

Even if I am the oldest I cannot wait until next summer and the DE season to get out on the track, drive my car at its and at my limit, and then help some "kid" learn how to drive at near the limit of his or her car on a track. I look forward to doing that for years to come. The Boxsters are so easy to drive fast compared to our little cars, that it takes some of the fun away. I still prefer the 914 as a fun car on the track.

Good luck to all of us, and many more happy years of Porsche fun to all of you fellas.
Gustl
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

IPB Image
Ferg
birthday3.gif beerchug.gif
scottb
thanks all....

stuck working today bs.gif when i should be playing or beer3.gif

steaks on the grill tonight though!!

scott

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.