Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914world slow?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
Anybody else having trouble with the site being slow?

It has been brought to my attention that some people are getting timeouts and slow loading times.

Anyone?
idea.gif Andy
URY914
I'm OK. No problem here.
flipb
I can definitely tell a difference during peak usage times. It times out while loading in the evenings and occasionally have to refresh to get it to load.
championgt1
No problems. beerchug.gif
johnnie5
I did notice it yesterday (or was it the day before?), moving slowly. I didn't check what the usage was, just figured it was very busy. Never had an issue before though.... super fast now!
McMark
Loadin' FAST right now. Sometimes I get delays that seem to be related to DB access, since the headers load, but the posts/topics take awhile to come up.
Bartlett 914
It has been pretty slow for me for awhile now.

Mozilla Firefox 5.0
Spoke
I never have a slow page load. It is usually as quick loading as any other site.

Every once in a while I get the "website not responding" or something like that message in Firefox. Usually the "click here" to reload or just hitting the reload button brings everything up.
agentblr
Takes my PC forever to load pics onto a post,other than that no problems beerchug.gif I figured it was on my end,I'm not very PC savy screwy.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(McMark @ Dec 2 2009, 11:46 AM) *

Loadin' FAST right now. Sometimes I get delays that seem to be related to DB access, since the headers load, but the posts/topics take awhile to come up.

Hmmm ... I'll run a check on the DB tonight. Might also defrag the DB files while i'm at it ...

type.gif Andy
biosurfer1
You should pull out the auto-electronic timing rod and re-grease it too...maybe blow some compressed air on divulging ramp circuit while you have it apart.

smile.gif
kconway
Slow page loads and even "hung" recently within the last week, not presently though.
Dr Evil
Nope. Still sane (ish)
jsayre914
All Good beerchug.gif
VaccaRabite
Usually fast, but occasionally it seems to jam up a little. Nothing like several months ago before the DB god cleaned, though. I think its just load.

*edit* the first time I tried to post this, I got a time out error. Hpoe this is not a double post...

Zach
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.