Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale: Nice 914-6 GT Conversion DE/Race Car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Carrerajon
biggrin.gif Hi there.... I am new to getting things into these type of classified arenas and so far do not appear to be able to get the picture loaded.

Car is a nice 914-6 GT repo. Glass flairs, F/R lids 16 gal fuel cell, Full cage. Coilovers, race seats and belts. 2.7 with webers. Nice GT repo. Was used as a DE car and was going to run PCA and Vintage and had a change of plans. Car has been stored inside but needs somebody to use and enjoy it......

Car is in the Atlanta GA area.

Email me directly at Carrerajon@aol.com and I can send picturesor call my C/VM 770-312-3524 for details.

Nice little car that needs to be run and enjoyed.
Asking $12,500 or realistic offer. Would love a BMW or Mini cab that I can put the 5 year old in the back and go do some car club activities again.

No luck getting the picture to attach...........just checked the post preview.....contact me directly for pics.....sorry.........

Contact with any questions.........Thanks! John Hinds
Gint
Look forward to seeing it!

Try this link to the FAQ forum thread -> Adding Pictures to Your Post
Carrerajon
cheer.gif Hi there Well that did not work on the pcitures but I have just been sending the dirctly to people who send me an Email

Direct Email is Carrerajon@aol.com

Gee, Can you tell I am glad that I really do not have to use computers much at my job?? Dentistry is great...if you can count to 32 you are all set......

Thanks! This is a nice little car that needs a home and to be used........

Happy Holidays to all!

John

QUOTE(Gint @ Dec 2 2009, 02:47 PM) *

Look forward to seeing it!

Try this link to the FAQ forum thread -> Adding Pictures to Your Post

flipb
Carrerajon forwarded me the photos to post. It's a beaut!

The photos are evidently from a Peachstate PCA event at Road Atlanta a few years ago.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Carrerajon
QUOTE(flipb @ Dec 16 2009, 08:10 AM) *

Carrerajon forwarded me the photos to post. It's a beaut!

The photos are evidently from a Peachstate PCA event at Road Atlanta a few years ago.
Hi there! Thanks to my Computer Buddy Greg....another 914 guy who got the pics up here for me..

Photos are from a DE awhile back but the car is exactly as it appears here and has been in storage for most of that time.. Henry makes everything look so good..

White Center Fuchs are from the other race car and do not go with the 914-6 but have a set of BBS Mesh and Wildwoods that go with it..

Nice car that needs a home......My window to enjoy is dim for the next 1.5-2 years and it just does not need to sit that long....

Give me a yell for any firther info...

Thanks again Greg....
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

racerbvd
idea.gif If only you wanted a GTA idea.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.