Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: widebody chassis, lots of parts, wrx motor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
grantjd
Im selling my project car that never really got off the ground. Buying a house has me financially tied up and im going to be in no situation to have time or money to work on this.

Its a 72 chassis with steel flares. I didnt do the work on the flares but they look decent. It also has quiet a bit of 'stiffening kit' pieces welded onto it. very minimal rust, back near the two rear jacking points.
The body isnt perfect- ill hit the main points. There are a few very small dings or blemishes on the car, the paint could use a few touch ups here and there.
I bought the car without a floor- i removed the floor and inner firewall with the painstaking work of drilling the spot welds, as well as the sheetmetal in the motor bay that acts as the other side of the engine tin. This was to be a 914-WRX.
The trunk area has a few pieces cut out of it as it had a rollbar. I have the needed sheetmetal from a 73 car ready to be cut to fit. Only thing i dont have is a floorpan. I also have the shifter tunnel/whatever its called from the 73 car.

It has Koni yellows out back, and a stock 73 2.0 front end. no special wheels or anything.

The other parts ive collected are from a 73 2.0 car. That would be, a complete 2.0 car minus the motor, shell and heater stuff. I have two doors, hood, trunk, top from that vehicle as well.

I have an entire seal kit for the 72 ( entire as well as i know, i forget how much i shelled out for all the rubber pieces)

and engman inner long and hell hole kit, new in box

and a 03 wrx motor with 65K on it. Needs valves and a timing belt. Shouldnt be but a few hundred to have done.

So, its a serious project, but the majority of the big components are there.

Im gonna try and sell everything as a package first- $3000. Losing my ass on this.

I have a truck and trailer and can aid in delivery provided its not too far. Im near Denver, CO
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
grantjd
email works best for contacting.

grant.douglas AT gmail

i can take pictures of the other items upon request.

bonus deal if you want to buy a 06 speed triple with 11.5K!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.