Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Used 914-4 front hub-rotors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
goodwood73
Hello all, I'm working on a project stirthepot.gif and need some old front hub/rotors to experiment on. I don't really care if the rotor is worn but I don't want some rotors that have been stored in a lake either. I'm hoping someone close has a pile of these taking up space in their garage and wants them gone. I can come get them in the Atlanta, GA area. If you want me to take the whole nasty front end I'll do that too. Thanks for all your help.
Paul
MrKona
QUOTE(goodwood73 @ Dec 3 2009, 06:47 AM) *

Hello all, I'm working on a project stirthepot.gif and need some old front hub/rotors to experiment on. I don't really care if the rotor is worn but I don't want some rotors that have been stored in a lake either. I'm hoping someone close has a pile of these taking up space in their garage and wants them gone. I can come get them in the Atlanta, GA area. If you want me to take the whole nasty front end I'll do that too. Thanks for all your help.
Paul

PM Sent. I can remove these rotors.
goodwood73
I got what i need for now beerchug.gif Thanks to everyone that PM'ed me. I'll finish this project one of these days!
Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.