Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Center Console
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ian Stott
Doing some interior work over the winter now that it is garaged for the season. Looking at making the center console come out farther to accomodate a larger woofer, has anyone done this already? Thinking to bring it out just far enough to not interfere with the shifter, and so I can fit a 10'' sub in there.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
messix
why?

get a footwell sub enclosure from morph.

look in the vender forum and find 914 apperance and preformance, they make a sub box that replaces the foam block in the pass side footwell. i have one and i am very pleased with it.

do a search and you'll find some pictures.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Ian Stott @ Dec 3 2009, 12:31 PM) *

Doing some interior work over the winter now that it is garaged for the season. Looking at making the center console come out farther to accomodate a larger woofer, has anyone done this already? Thinking to bring it out just far enough to not interfere with the shifter, and so I can fit a 10'' sub in there.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada

yes ian put the sub in place of the pass foam floor board filler. we make a nice piece as well and the sub fits perfectly then reinstall the original carpet over it and voila steath sub
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.