Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: VW Fan Belt...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
Going around...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcB5-jSqdH0
Cap'n Krusty
Were you like asleep when this went around a month or so ago? I commented that my ex-BIL tried something like that with a motorcycle chain. We refer to him as "Stub". "Very interrrrresting, but STUPID", as Arte Johnson used to say.

The Cap'n
Eric_Shea
Extremely sorry...

I searched +VW +fan +belt and came up with nothing. Thought that would have done it.

May sincerest apologies to all I've offended and all of the time I've wasted.

tongue.gif
benalishhero
New to me. Thanks for sharing. Although doing it the right way is not hard. Not worth the risk to me.

Reminds of something we had to read in HS shop class called "Keeping Ten Fingers"

Regards

BTW, taking the 914 to APA tonight seeing it's 60 degrees right now in Maine.
URY914
Please make this go away..... headbang.gif

It's been on here three times and on Pelican at least 5 times wacko.gif
Eric_Shea
icon_bump.gif
tod914
Eric, just add +Stub to each of your searches.
underthetire
I just tried it. Didn't work out so well for me.
URY914
Jackin off must be a bitch......
tat2dphreak
on the plus side he lost most of the feeling, so it's like "the stranger" every time smile.gif
tod914
Not Craw... Craw!!!
scotty b
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Dec 3 2009, 02:59 PM) *

Extremely sorry...

I searched +VW +fan +belt and came up with nothing. Thought that would have done it.

May sincerest apologies to all I've offended and all of the time I've wasted.

tongue.gif

Damnit !! I just wasted 30 seconds of my life to see something I have already sen twice before !! What the hell is wrong with you man ? Can't you confirm each time before you post to make certain we all haven't already seen/discussed whatever it is that you are so behind on ??? Jimminy Fuchin Christmas. !!!!! I'm 30 seconds closer to death now because of you !! I swear by everything holy that when I die, if I find out that 30 seconds could have made a change in my life or the world, I WILL come back and haunt you, your family and all generations of demon spawn you may have, for the rest of time. I'm so confused now I don't know whether to shit or get off the pot. Damnit Eric DAMNIT !!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.