Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How does one UN subscribe from a forum?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Project 6
I get an email notification on every thread....I see how to subsribe but NOT un subscribe.....
McMark
Click My Controls on the top. On the left, there is a section labelled subscriptions. There. cool.gif
Project 6
Nope...."paid subscriptions" is about it.
914junkie
QUOTE(Project 6 @ Dec 3 2009, 11:04 PM) *

try email settings...I think confused24.gif
Gint
QUOTE(Project 6 @ Dec 4 2009, 12:04 AM) *

Must be the cold, snow, diesel fumes, or vicodin...

In the My Controls section on the left there is a category heading called Subscrioptions. Underneath that are "View Topics" and "View Forums" links. Like so:

I made it even easier for you. Those are actual links above. Click the "View Forums" link probably based on your problem description. Read, select and repeat as necessary.
Gint
QUOTE(Gint @ Dec 4 2009, 07:23 AM) *
QUOTE(Project 6 @ Dec 4 2009, 12:04 AM) *
Must be the cold, snow, diesel fumes, or vicodin...

In the My Controls section on the left there is a category heading called Subscrioptions. Underneath that are "View Topics" and "View Forums" links. Like so:
I made it even easier for you. Those are actual links above. Click the "View Forums" link probably based on your problem description. Read, select and repeat as necessary.

It was exactly where I told you it was... up there in that last post under "View Topics". You had a subscription to the garage forum. It's gone now.
BMXerror
QUOTE(Project 6 @ Dec 3 2009, 08:06 PM) *

I get an email notification on every thread....

That could get annoying REALLY fast around here! This is the fastest moving forum I've ever been on! Too many people with broken cars who've got nothing better to do while waiting for UPS. av-943.gif
Mark D.
Project 6
Too bad it didn't work..... lol-2.gif
Gint
QUOTE(Project 6 @ Dec 8 2009, 11:39 AM) *
Too bad it didn't work..... lol-2.gif

Sure, sure... just like you couldn't find it in the first place.

Laugh it up fuzzball. I can "fix" all of your subscriptions if you want me too. happy11.gif

Your mail server is probably still puking out the backlog. Check the other 4 or 12 accounts you have on this board.

bye1.gif
Gint
All of the subscriptions for project6 and rico suave accounts have been deleted except for the subscription to this topic. I want you to get this email notification. wink.gif

For the benefit of others who might be in a similar situation...

Also on the left hand sidebar, under Options -> Email Settings there is another option you had checked that I unselected for both accounts. It's the last one in the image posted here, "Enable 'Email Notification' by default?" The text in the option controls should be self-explanatory:

Click to view attachment
SirAndy
QUOTE(Gint @ Dec 22 2009, 06:50 AM) *

"Enable 'Email Notification' by default?"

Outsch! slap.gif
Gint
agree.gif That's what I said!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.