Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Historic Races @ Sebring
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carr914
Rain washed out most of today, but I took these shots in the Paddock before the deluge began.

T.C.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
carr914
My friend Carlos DeQuesada (former Winner of the 24 Hours of Daytona smilie_pokal.gif ) used to have this plate on his 914-6 til he sold it. I regisitered the plate in my name to put on #673. Well Carlos bought another 914-6 (Mint), so I gave him back the plate ( I still have to do the DMV work)

Click to view attachment

And his Cool Super Rare go-cart

Click to view attachment
carr914
There is a new race series starting - the Cayman Interseries, headed by Ron Barnaba ( used to be at Brumos)

They asked HSR if they could run with them this weekend. Because of the economy and according lower entrant numbers, HSR said they would create a run group for them.

They ALL had historic Porsche paint schemes

The 917 era

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
carr914
the 917-30 & 936 era

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
carr914
The 935 era

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
carr914
The GT1/Carrera Cup era

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
bandjoey
Is there a chance of getting these on on a CD in HiDef mgbyte quality???
I'll paypal money for the cd postage, and a little for the time>)
ps. not for sale or anything but for my garage wall of blowup pictures
Thanks and Merrry Christmas!
wreath.gif

pss. PCA or someone with clout should get permissions from the owners to make these into a calendar and sell for charity.
ottox914
Amazingly cool. Love the retro livery on the new cars.
carr914
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Dec 4 2009, 07:51 PM) *

Is there a chance of getting these on on a CD in HiDef mgbyte quality???
I'll paypal money for the cd postage, and a little for the time>)
ps. not for sale or anything but for my garage wall of blowup pictures
Thanks and Merrry Christmas!
wreath.gif

pss. PCA or someone with clout should get permissions from the owners to make these into a calendar and sell for charity.

Sorry when I resize the pics to put them on the internet I don't save the original 2800x2500 images - I just have 800x600 images now.

I will be posting the non-porsches in the picture thread in the Sandbox

T.C.
Zimms
Nice shots T.C.!
bcheney
Very cool shots TC. I love seeing all the 914's and the Cayman's bring back great memories....Whoever came up with that idea was brilliant!
campbellcj
Love the Cayman paint jobs - those are top notch. Nice 914's as well...thanks for the pics.
jfort
thanks! enjoyed the pix
Vysoc
Great pictures TC, I was going up this morning but it's raining already. Those retro paint schemes are really nice, thanks for the pictures. I'll have to wait for Winter Sebring 12 hour test days in January to see some speed.

Stay dry,

Vysoc
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.