Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Miscellaneous Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Spoke
Shipping extra on all parts

1.7 Engine: includes all tin, flywheel, fan with all blades, no induction, no exhaust one head has broken exhaust stud: FREE Pickup only.

1.7L head; w/valves; w/o rockers; $20

FI Dizzy contacts: $20

Early Tach w/plastic; some paint off around redline: $5

Late Tach w/glass; early needle: $5

Combination gauges w/plastic; not in great shape: Free

Nice Wood shift knob with inlaid Porsche emblem; glued to tail shift shifter; can't get the knob off: $25

original gas cap: Free Sold

Late model dash vent: $5

4-to-5 lug converted hubs; Late hubs; Lugs welded on; one hub has a lug that is not straight: $35

Windshield washer bottle: $5

(2) New 2L muffler gaskets: $5 for the pair Sold

(2) Heater tubes that connect to exchanger & flappers; recently sandblasted and painted with hi-temp paint: $20 Sold

(2) Black inside door handle pockets: $10

1.7L FI intake elbow; no cracks: $20

1.7L D-Jet Plenum: $10

1.7L D-Jet Throttle body + TPS: $15

1.7L aftermarket muffler with chrome tip; relatively loud: $20

Passenger seat rail: $20

heater lever; not for center console: $5
pilothyer
Spoke......I will take the:
original gas cap: Free (Need the early metal one)
(2) New 2L muffler gaskets: $5 for the pair
(2) Heater tubes that connect to exchanger & flappers; recently sandblasted and painted with hi-temp paint: $20
Please let me know the amount and how you prefer payment, Items will be shipped to 35603.......Thanks in advance for your reply...Jerry
Spoke
QUOTE(pilothyer @ Dec 5 2009, 10:56 PM) *

Spoke......I will take the:
original gas cap: Free (Need the early metal one)
(2) New 2L muffler gaskets: $5 for the pair
(2) Heater tubes that connect to exchanger & flappers; recently sandblasted and painted with hi-temp paint: $20
Please let me know the amount and how you prefer payment, Items will be shipped to 35603.......Thanks in advance for your reply...Jerry

Jerry,

I'll get shipping quote to you soon. Thanks for looking. You will like the heater tubes; they're real nice. I'll PM you with the total.

Jerry
Spoke
The shift knob is real nice with an in-laid crest. I haven't been able to easily remove it from the tailshift shifter. It is glued onto the shifter.
Spoke
I would consider this a track muffler. It is loud with little backpressure.
Spoke
The red arrow is pointing to the crooked stud. This is the only crooked one. All studs are welded on.
Spoke
Stuff.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.