Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: '74 and '73 rollers for sale - NJ
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
jonferns
Hey everyone, I bought the white 914 from aaron (iloveporsche) earlier this year, it has new floors and f/g flares. It was completely media blasted and primed and theres no rust. It needs body work, and some patch panels that were cut out. Its a roller, interior-wise it has seats and a backpad and a leather (maybe vinyl) recovered dash. It has wheels and suspension, gas tank, all glass, but no motor or trans. This one can definetly be made into a nice car, original color orange.

The second 914 is a yellow '73 (last few made in '73), pretty bare, no windshield or interior, has terminal rust in the longs and hell hole, but has good body panels and trunks, doors, etc.

heres pics of the white one back before the summer, it now has the flares riveted on and the interior installed
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
jonferns
Ok, here are some new pics for whoever requested them. Its the best I could do, I didnt have a real camera on me and the cars are packed in there.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
jonferns
icon_bump.gif i'll be around all day if anyone wants to see the cars, just give me a call.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.