Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Black plastic threshold plates- Found some
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JRust
Bought NEW! All is good. Nope Back ordered or something dry.gif Still looking
tod914
Have you tried Porsche? They should still be available new if you want to go that route.
bdstone914
If you want to change to the aluminum ones I have several sets. I think the black plastic ones are still available for about $50 each.

Bruce
JRust
Ordered new ones from Pelican. I could swear I looked there before but found NLA. Oh well I've got them coming. Thanks for checking your stashes guys beer.gif
JRust
Bump as they aren't coming new
914werke
Jamie Im surprised at you. You should know you to check with! biggrin.gif
sixaddict
I just bought a set of these new from Porsche and it did not take long to get although it could. I went through Hennessy in ATlanta area....The guys there are really helpful and you get 20% of as pca member.
Good luck
Terry
davesprinkle
Man, I had a couple set of these and threw them away. Cause NOBODY wants the plastic ones...

Edit: I just went down to the garage and there they are. 2 sets. You want them? I'll send them free.
dangrouche
you need a pair? i can send a used pair for $10. i take PayPal; email for pics
Strudelwagon
QUOTE(davesprinkle @ Jan 24 2010, 06:48 AM) *

Man, I had a couple set of these and threw them away. Cause NOBODY wants the plastic ones...

Edit: I just went down to the garage and there they are. 2 sets. You want them? I'll send them free.

Hi Dave ,
just saw this post and wondered if you still had a pair of the black plastic?
I've been looking for a set.
Let me know anda I'll send you some $$
Thanks
Steve
JRust
QUOTE(davesprinkle @ Jan 24 2010, 06:48 AM) *

I got them Dave Thanks! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.