Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I have a week of hell coming up but I think I can see the light.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
rick 918-S
I finished the list of construction projects and got the home inspector to sign off on the completion. So that's behind me.

I can't take 8 full days off in my business. I just have too much work and too many deadlines.

My work has suffered greatly! People waiting for money don't want to hear any excuses for why you didn't stay on top of the file. I will be on the forum alot less over the next week. I will do my best to bump though.

When I vacation I work in the car and in the hotels at night. That's the only way I can stay current.

I have three very large files and about 6 smaller files I need to get up to date. After that I will be in good shape.
Kansas 914
I will be in the San Francisco bay area all week. Probably will miss the Thursday call but I hope to see Rob while I'm there _i proably Wed evening......o
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Dec 7 2009, 08:01 AM) *

I finished the list of construction projects and got the home inspector to sign off on the completion. So that's behind me.

I can't take 8 full days off in my business. I just have too much work and too many deadlines.

My work has suffered greatly! People waiting for money don't want to hear any excuses for why you didn't stay on top of the file. I will be on the forum alot less over the next week. I will do my best to bump though.

When I vacation I work in the car and in the hotels at night. That's the only way I can stay current.

I have three very large files and about 6 smaller files I need to get up to date. After that I will be in good shape.

EdwardBlume
Yes, let's meet up for a beer. Here's my contact info again:

Rob Ways
(925)941-1913 work
(925) 425-9823 home
(408) 888-7757 cell

And the place I was telling you about:
Anita's Mexican Food
(925) 455-1145
2124 Railroad Ave, Livermore, CA 94550
tat2dphreak
I have a rough week too...

I have my next vendor test tonight, and I have to take another test this week.

plus not one, but 2 company events this weekend. holidays suck
rick 918-S
I'm not finding much time to help out this week. Next week will be better.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.