Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lookey what just showed up in the garage.....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
For those tired of reading the bitch post about my T4.....here's a positive post.

2.0 "S" motor on the left....Manfred gets that...160hp. The long block on the right is a 2.2 "T" motor with S cams and carrear chain tensioner up grades and a few other goodies....

The boxes contain bulkhead mount and sheet metal from Rich Johnson.
seanery
bite me!
Gint
bite me!

laugh.gif Bite him!
Joe Bob
Ah.....feel the Love.....
finger.gif
J P Stein
Ah, somewhere more to bitch.....bite them!
When ya gonna get sumthin' good in that garage?
markb
QUOTE(Gint @ Mar 20 2004, 06:58 AM)
bite me!

laugh.gif Bite him!

agree.gif

laugh.gif
Joe Bob
QUOTE(J P Stein @ Mar 20 2004, 07:27 AM)
Ah, somewhere more to bitch.....bite them!
When ya gonna get sumthin' good in that garage?

Ya mean like THIS, old man?
Joe Bob
That's where the 2.0/6 goes.....
J P Stein
A cursed race car?
Bite that! laugh.gif
krk
Where's the 2.2 going? the 356?

kim.
Joe Bob
Yup...2.2 in the 356....the 914 is hoping to do 2.0 and under class racing.....

Hey JP.... a motor that had advance issues ain't cursed.....I sacrificed a virgin Lucas starter (never turned over), burned the used oil and broke open the clogged oil filter over the grave of the destroyed pistons.....it's final resting space is in front of the garage with 10 inches of cement to keep the spirits at rest.....

w00t.gif
krk
QUOTE(krk @ Mar 20 2004, 07:49 AM)
Where's the 2.2 going? the 356?

kim.

Nevermind -- just saw the Franky thread.

kim.
J P Stein
QUOTE(mikez @ Mar 20 2004, 07:51 AM)

Hey JP.... a motor that had advance issues ain't cursed.....I sacrificed a virgin L**** starter (never turned over), burned the used oil and broke open the clogged oil filter over the grave of the destroyed pistons.....it's final resting space is in front of the garage with 10 inches of cement to keep the spirits at rest.....

w00t.gif

Jeeze......don't even mention the L wurd.....you'll curse all of us. laugh.gif
seanery
I just got rid of a Lucas infested beast in February. What the hell was I thinking buying a british SUV? blink.gif
won't happen twice.
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(mikez @ Mar 20 2004, 06:43 AM)
The long block on the right is a 2.2 "T" motor with S cams...

if it turns, it either has S pistons - or no valves ...
Joe Bob
Meaning it was an original T motor reworked.....
Howard
Just don't put a 4 in the new race car. I have POC C/P locked up in short track (I'm the only one in the class happy11.gif )
drew365
I have POC C/P locked up in short track (I'm the only one in the class  )

Howard; you've got to get your service points by volunteering or no plaque. I think you need 250 points and show up for 60% of the events.
bernbomb914
a four was much faster than 3 6s today at CA Speedway at there lunch on that fast track

Bernie
Howard
QUOTE(drew365 @ Mar 20 2004, 08:49 PM)
I have POC C/P locked up in short track (I'm the only one in the class  )

Howard; you've got to get your service points by volunteering or no plaque. I think you need 250 points and show up for 60% of the events.

Andy, I do plan to stay involved. Went on the pylon pick up run Sunday but didn't tell the powers that be. POC is great. Lots of track time, no BS, and they make a newbie feel welcome. Don't know why all the SoCal teeners aren't there.

Did pick up that eBay V8. 4's are good, sixes better, but forgot how sweet a good small block Chev feels and sounds. Now if I can get it to handle and learn to drive it. Feels more like a sprint car than a Porsche. I guess it would run in EX.
Joe Bob
Howard....where do ya race at?
Howard
Mike, that California Eden, Willow Springs. No Willows, and only springs are 140's to 220's. No effin water for miles.

You should come out and play!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.