Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Parting out 3 914's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
albert@gotrags.net
Parting out 3 914's,

One 1976 complete with a n earlier non-air injected 2.0 that has not been started in a few years

One 1973 with 1.8 no trans or bumpers

One 1974, no motor or trans and no bumpers

Lots of great sheet metal ie: complete, targa tops, glass, trim pieces, doors, hoods, deck lids, front clips, rear 1/4 panels, rear clips and suspension parts drum to drum. Starting at $50.00 and up

No reasonable offers refused.

No fuchs alloys on any of the cars, some cool American racing wheel mags on the 1976 914.

Feel free to call me and or email me with any questions and for pricing on a specific item,

Cheers!

Albert
San Dimas, California
albert@gotrags.net
wbonucci
Hey I live in pasadena, about 20 mins away i believe. Anyway I could come check it out? I recently just got into the 914 scene about 3-4 weeks ago, so i don't know too much about it. Here's a few useful things i'm looking for

On top of my head:
-both right and left sun visors, with the holding things
-seat handle adjusters
-shift nob
-passenger side mirror
-fuse box cover
Markl
Hi, I need a 2.0L ECU and fuel injecton harness - does your '76 have either? Let me know, thanks!
bembry
Any interior pieces? I'm always looking for a good tan backpad! (later style, post '72 I believe)
rfuerst911sc
Any chance you have a pair of rear license plate lights from the 73/74 ?
albert@gotrags.net
QUOTE(wbonucci @ Dec 7 2009, 09:39 AM) *

Hey I live in pasadena, about 20 mins away i believe. Anyway I could come check it out? I recently just got into the 914 scene about 3-4 weeks ago, so i don't know too much about it. Here's a few useful things i'm looking for

On top of my head:
-both right and left sun visors, with the holding things
-seat handle adjusters
-shift nob
-passenger side mirror
-fuse box cover

Fell free to give me a call to set up a time to stop by and check out whats available...

Thanks!

Albert
albert@gotrags.net
QUOTE(bembry @ Dec 8 2009, 12:44 PM) *

Any interior pieces? I'm always looking for a good tan backpad! (later style, post '72 I believe)

All of the interior pieces are black and of fair/ok quality.
albert@gotrags.net
QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ Dec 9 2009, 03:46 AM) *

Any chance you have a pair of rear license plate lights from the 73/74 ?

Negative on the license plate lights...sorry
rfuerst911sc
Does the 76 have a decent pair of the rubber jack straps in the rear trunk ?
albert@gotrags.net
QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ Dec 10 2009, 06:58 AM) *

Does the 76 have a decent pair of the rubber jack straps in the rear trunk ?

The straps are all cracked up in all three cars,,,,, sorry
albert@gotrags.net
QUOTE(Markl @ Dec 7 2009, 01:49 PM) *

Hi, I need a 2.0L ECU and fuel injecton harness - does your '76 have either? Let me know, thanks!

Mark, the 76 has both, however I am trying to sell the car as a complete package at this time. I'll let you know if this changes.

Thanks!

Albert
wponting
do you have the passenger side view mirror, or just the mirror and no housing?
dirie1
2.0l motor. How much? Is the case code a GA??
basaltblack
Do you have a decent rear floor?
srohling
QUOTE(albert@gotrags.net @ Dec 7 2009, 09:22 AM) *

Parting out 3 914's,

One 1976 complete with a n earlier non-air injected 2.0 that has not been started in a few years

Lots of great sheet metal ie: complete, targa tops, glass, trim pieces, doors, hoods, deck lids, front clips, rear 1/4 panels, rear clips and suspension parts drum to drum. Starting at $50.00 and up

No fuchs alloys on any of the cars, some cool American racing wheel mags on the 1976 914.

Feel free to call me and or email me with any questions and for pricing on a specific item,

Cheers!

Albert
San Dimas, California
albert@gotrags.net

How much for the Targa tops???? do you have top seal on Windshield?
jmalone
QUOTE(albert@gotrags.net @ Dec 7 2009, 09:22 AM) *

Parting out 3 914's,

Cheers!

Albert
San Dimas, California
albert@gotrags.net

RJMII
I'm curious what the 'cool American racing wheel mags' look like.

Do you have pictures?
1988Hawk
Interested in the MPS and the passenger window cap (black plastic) off of the 76.

Thanks,
Jim
steveherman
Albert,
Payment sent on Feb 3, 2010
Unique Transaction ID #37328663JB4067613

Has my order shipped out?
any info would be nice.
thanks
Steve
tmh75
sway bars?
Ericv1

Hello,

I'm looking for a passenger rear suspension console in good condition with no rust. Can you get me a picture and a price please. Thanks.
Qbvikings19
Exterior door handle?
hot_shoe914
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Rules also say to state prices. Why can't people get this right? It isn't that hard.
sgrisanti
Do you have the fan blower unit which sits in the front trunk near the wiper assembly. I need a working one. sgrisanti@mclaughlinstern.com
camaroz1985
Any cars with good shocks and/or struts?

PM me the details.

Thanks!
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Do you have any consoles or console parts. Please let me know ! Thanks

Dave slap.gif
VaccaRabite
Do you have a passenger side interior door opener/locker in good condition?

Zach
Rifleman
I am in need of the driver's side external door handle and both tail light lenses - any hope there fo rme? Thanks.
enikolayev
I am about 6 1/2 hours away. How much for the left front fender and the right front quarter shipped to 95838?

Maybe it will be cheaper to come pick it up?
Als914
Hey Albert,

I am looking for '74 or later dash gauges. What do you have?

Al
dashgod
I'm also looking for a driver's side exterior door handle. Do you have any left?
ScottD914
Hi Albert, Would you have one of these by chance?

Click to view attachment

Thanks, ScottD
buhs914
Hey do you have the windshields? If so how is their condition?
moparrob
I'm looking for an interior rear view mirror in very good condition. Also a driver's side rear EURO tail light lens with gasket in same condition. Any chance you have one? I will be in Pasadena on Sunday if you will be available. Please PM me if so. Thanks.

Rob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.