Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "SOLD" Rebuilt 914 1.7 Longblock
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MrLeeS
Newly Rebuilt 914 1.7 Longblock. Professionally done by PS Performance in Albuquerque, NM. New 8.2:1 Pistons and Cylinders. Light cleanup flycut on heads gives it 8.35:1. Rebuilt Heads with new valves, guides, springs with 125psi on the seat. Good reground valve seats. Rebuilt balanced stock rods. Standard Crankshft polished journals. New Scat C35 Camshaft .495" lift at valve, 285 seat to seat duration, 246 deg duration @ .050" lift. New Scat Lifters.

DD engine design program estimates this engine at approx 105hp and is usually a very close estimator.

Any other specifics required please let me know. There is currently no Flywheel on this engine because I am also offering it to the Type 4 VW community. flywheel depends on core provided. If no core is provided then I will provide a properly reground flywheel of the customers choice. This engine was built for a friend who ended up having to sell his car.

Very inexpensive price is to cover the cost of the build. No core price is just to cover the cost of the flywheel.

Engine #EA02675

$1500 with core
$1800 no core

Will ship at buyers expense

Thanks

Lee
MrLeeS
TTT with Pictures: Of course the pilot bearing will come out of the crank for 914 use.

LetoAtreides
PM sent.
MrLeeS
I responded to your PM LetoAtreides and eliminated the point of confusion. The price is $1500 and as far as a core all I need is a flyhweel that is in good shape and or can be reground.

Lee
MrLeeS
sale pending
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.