Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Roller or Tub, any year, can have rear damage ...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
SirAndy
Guys,
i'm looking for a roller or bare tub. Year don't matter much. It can have rear end damage but everything from the firewall forward should be in decent condition.

smash.gif Andy
bryanc
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 7 2009, 01:15 PM) *

Guys,
i'm looking for a roller or bare tub. Year don't matter much. It can have rear end damage but everything from the firewall forward should be in decent condition.

smash.gif Andy

I have two for sale, one's probably too nice to cut; the other's got A/C.... ugh. biggrin.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 7 2009, 12:15 PM) *

Guys,

smash.gif Andy

I have five of them in my back yard. All have some issues and part sold off of them. I have one with a Chalon kit that is free to you. I could possibly deliver for gas from SoCal.
What is your plan for the car/roller?

Bruce
SirAndy
Thanks for the offers guys smilie_pokal.gif

I found a tub locally.
Unless that turns into dust when i pick it up, in which case i'll be back looking ...
biggrin.gif Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.