Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: rear emblem placement?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
detoxcowboy
Click to view attachment

This is out of a Porsche Brochure. Is it correct?
Tom_T
QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Dec 7 2009, 03:51 PM) *

Click to view attachment

That's consistent with every pic of a Euro 914 in the various 1969-90's review articles in a book I got called Porsche 914 Portfolio, and some others. Got it here if you ever want to swing by to look at it, also available online form B&N, Borders, etc.
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Dec 7 2009, 05:48 PM) *

QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Dec 7 2009, 03:51 PM) *

Click to view attachment

That's consistent with every pic of a Euro 914 in the various 1969-90's review articles in a book I got called Porsche 914 Portfolio, and some others. Got it here if you ever want to swing by to look at it, also available online form B&N, Borders, etc.

I already have it on my car that way, just wanted to know if any authenticity to its arrangement, definately like it..
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Dec 7 2009, 06:51 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Honestly can't say that I've seen that configuration before, but I haven't spent much time studying Euro 914's. This IS a Euro 914, right?
Pat
MDG
The VW Porsche emblem is in the right place for a European car. Looking at this photo I've realized I don't have a clue how they badged the 2.0 - maybe this is it.

For North American badging on a 2.0 just look no further than the new thread with Steve's phenomenal Saraha car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.