Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Electric Seat Warmers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
proto31
The thread about electric blankets for non-heated cars got me thinking about seat warmers. I have a set of seats I'll probably re-finish soon and might add a set of seat warmers. Anybody do this, what did you put in (brand/model), and any advice?

Dan
Mike Bellis
summitracing.com has these. Not sure what brand. I sure like the ones in my Toyota. Kit comes with wire harness and switches. About $100
VaccaRabite
Camp914 sells them too. I don't have them, so I don't know. But he is a member vendor here.
zach
championgt1
Camp914 also has seat warmers. No experience with them though. Zach beat me to it.

http://www.camp914.com/products.html
jim_hoyland
Mine:

Performance Retro-Fit Seat Heater Systems
Nathan Mades | Check Corp. | 800-927-6787 ext. 111 | www.seatheater.com

Really good product, and excellent after purchase help. You can try mine
ConeDodger
Paul Sayegh did this with his GTS seats. He bought the elements and such from Camp914 and had them installed by the seat factory. They are heaven!!! Pull the targa on a 50 degree night and flip the heat switch. Ohhhhhh.....

SUPPORT YOUR MEMBER VENDORS!!!
underthetire
You can also get seat covers with them installed from the maker. Think wet okole or one of those had them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.