Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Nice 71 Roller Phoenix Area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
bryanc
Well, It's time to sell my long-term-never-gonna-finish-it project. I bought this car years ago (1993) and had it painted, but never got much of the reassembly done.

What it's got:

It's _extremely_ rust free.
No undercoating.
Factory 19mm swaybar.
Koni reds on the back.
Needs new shocks up front.
Brakes are stock all around.
The wiring works and I have gauges. They just need to be put back in.
Hell-hole is solid.
Paint is 9/10. A few garage dings, but nothing bad.
Passenger compartment floorboards have been treated with POR-15.
Title.

I have a blown 1.7 if someone wants it that could be built to put in the car. I don't have a transmission.

The wheels do not come with this car. I have some steelies I'll give to get it out of here.

More pictures HERE!.

IPB Image
bryanc
Forgot to mention I can deliver within a 50 mile radius of Phoenix, or along I-10 from Phoenix to Houston during January. I might be able to deliver to LA as well, but don't know the timeframe.
rymann
pm sent
jasons
I looked at Bryans car(s) today. This one is a really nice start for someone on a budget who wants to build a car. It is about as rustfree as one could hope to find. And, the paint is totally serviceable. It does have evidence of a fender bender in the nose but its easily worth $800 Even if you have to ship it to the rust belt. I am already invested in my project so I passed.
bryanc
bump!!! This car needs to go.....................
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.