Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 70-73 rear chrome bumper
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tod914
Looking for an excellent original bumper that has not been rechromed. 70-73 model year have no bumperettes on them. I also have a very nice rechromed one if you want to swap + $$$ from me.

Thanks,
Tod
detoxcowboy
just saw one on ebay new l;isting
stophos
I have the one pictured here. Very nice but not perfect. Has a very small ding on one side and small seam (?) ever so slightly open. Looks like it was manufactured or originally welded there. I'm not familiar with these so I don't know for sure. See this in the picture as well if you look closely the ding. Anyting that looks bad is a reflection. Rear of the bumper is mostly if not all dirt. Looking for $150.00 plus shipping.
stophos
Ok I'll try the pics again. If not PM your email.
How much are these going for these days... I have a NOS front and rear along with the tops that have been sitting for years..

What's the going $ these days?
bdstone914
QUOTE(396 @ Dec 8 2009, 08:56 PM) *

How much are these going for these days... I have a NOS front and rear along with the tops that have been sitting for years..

What's the going $ these days?

When they were available they were over $500 without tops. IT is now worth what ever the seller will pay.

Bruce
tod914
Here are some shots of mine, if anyone was interested in a possible trade + $$.
I'd rate it as an 7-8 due to the ripples in the chrome in the flat area where the lisence plate sits. Otherwise, very nice condition.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
tod914
Bump - still looking, thanks
KJ72
dry.gif
QUOTE(tod914 @ Dec 8 2009, 07:23 PM) *

Looking for an excellent original bumper that has not been rechromed. 70-73 model year have no bumperettes on them. I also have a very nice rechromed one if you want to swap + $$$ from me.

Thanks,
Tod

If your still looking for a rear bumper I have a very nice straight original from a 72. I will let you have it for $160 plus shipping costs. Thanks 405-246-5825
tod914
QUOTE(KJ72 @ Jan 19 2010, 04:52 PM) *

dry.gif
QUOTE(tod914 @ Dec 8 2009, 07:23 PM) *

Thanks,
Tod

If your still looking for a rear bumper I have a very nice straight original from a 72. I will let you have it for $160 plus shipping costs. Thanks 405-246-5825

Sounds great. I'll call you this evening when I get back from accupunture.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.