Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: anyone read this ad?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
vortrex
http://www.914world.com/classifieds/detail...?cat=20&de=2024

way to sell a car! I like how he's calling everyone losers/retards, yet he's the one with the DUI, no license, and peddling his bike around town. laugh.gif
Joe Bob
You can be funny AND be a dick....that guy is just a dick....
william harris
laugh.gif Got to admit I missed that one. What a classic. Guess I'm a retard cause I have my license and like to e-mail. Well, got to weed the retards out! How did he get here? happy11.gif
vortrex
"you can afford a phone call then you shouldn't be looking to buy a race car... you should be looking for something more like a chevy chevette how about a 1979 chevette... that's your car."

that's my favorite. little does he know a '79 chevette is probably quicker than his original 1.7L "race car".
914ghost
We should ALL email him!!!
laugh.gif
-Bob O
we're ALL retards and jerks!!
SirAndy
QUOTE(914ghost @ Mar 20 2004, 09:58 AM)
we're ALL retards and jerks!!

i could write a little script that makes every member on this board send him an email.
that would be almost 2000 retards in his inbox. laugh.gif

Andy
TheCabinetmaker
do it Andy. He's a bigger dick than me.
SirAndy
QUOTE(vsg914 @ Mar 20 2004, 10:38 AM)

ok, someone come up with a "nice" email we can send him ...

Andy
DuckRyder
Actually, that pretty much sums up my attitude about selling cars. I kinda like his style.
majkos
You Guys are SOooo Bad! idea.gif

Do it! laugh.gif w00t.gif
lagunero
That guy is just desperate for a phone call. He probably wants to sell you something else! Must have been that leatherboy pic from the other thread that gave him the idea

West LA? Sounds more like West Hollywood!
JoshuaSkinner
Ok, here's the e-mail this guy deserves.

Brian,

I am a worthy potential owner of your Porsche 914. I have a PhD in mechanical engineering from Stanford and have been a Porschephile for over a decade. I perform all my own mechanical work and would have this car in top mechanical shape inside an hour. I consider it an honor to have to opportunity to purchase this magnificent car from such an esteemed, refined and intelligent gentleman such as yourself. Please deliver the car and collect your payment of 2 cases of Budweiser and a 40 of O.E. at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,

Jackson Offenheimer
majkos
smilie_pokal.gif I'm sold! smilie_pokal.gif
SLITS
drunk.gif shiiiisih, kun I ddries it fooist?
seanery
Dear Kindest Sir,

I would like be very interested in transactioning the item you have list in you ad. My family is very rich. We have been in exile from our home territory and removed to a park trailer until further civil disputes have been solved. I would gladly compensate for item listed in ad with a cashier's check from my land. When you get this check please include the extra funds when you ship item listed in ad to our new park trailer. I look forward to welcome return email from you.

Best Regards,
Hapoop
airsix
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Mar 20 2004, 10:39 AM)
QUOTE(vsg914 @ Mar 20 2004, 10:38 AM)

ok, someone come up with a "nice" email we can send him ...

Andy

Ok, here's how that will play out:

1) 2000 messages go out to this guy's yahoo mail account.
2) Mail all originates with 914world.com IP address.
3) Jerkoff reports the mail bomb to "abuse@yahoo.com" which isn't really important because the attack will be detected automatically by Yahoo's MTA software anyway.
4) 914world.com is blacklisted by Yahoo
5) 914world.com members with Yahoo addresses no longer able to recieve email notifications.

If you send the email attack the colateral damage will be high.

-Ben M.
vortrex
that's why you use an open relay.
BIGKAT_83
Ask him how much he wants for his 1979 Chevette. and how many miles and if the seals are good.
krk
Ben's right.

'Sides, he did ask for all of us to phone him..... laugh.gif

kim.
GWN7
He did leave his phone number and a lot of us are up late/different time zones........ idea.gif But he probably goes to bed early because of all the exercise he's been getting riding his bike. I'm sure the phone call won't cost much. laugh.gif
djm914-6
He didn't say we couldn't call him collect!

1800collect :finger2:
boxstr
He must be in Customer Service for the phone company.
CCLINSATISFIED
scruz914
Who has cell phones with unlimited/mega weekend minutes? Will not cost us a thing.

Sunday, 10:00 am pacific time, 1:00 eastern. Or, since our friend is pacific, can we do 6:00 am pacific Sunday, 9:00 eastern? Nice wake up call.
rhodyguy
too busy getting hammered to fix all the leaks that go with the car. if he kept his drunken ass off the roads he would'nt be restricted to a 1 manpower mode of transportation.

kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.